Who is going to Bristol? (1 Viewer)

Spike

Nitro Member
Me and my son have been to Many races and for the 1st time my wife is going
with us to Bristol.
She thinks she knows what it will be like after watching it on TV.
My son said we should not tell her anything and watch her jump and her eyes water at the warm-ups in the pits.
Tell me what everyone thinks.

I will be there as well... I vote with your son, give her a great memory/shock...

CJ Curtsinger

Me and my son have been to Many races and for the 1st time my wife is going
with us to Bristol.
She thinks she knows what it will be like after watching it on TV.
My son said we should not tell her anything and watch her jump and her eyes water at the warm-ups in the pits.
Tell me what everyone thinks.

Not a good idea Bruce. I pulled that stunt on my wife at her first drag race after watching it on TV for years, but it went over real bad. We had to clear out of the pits ASAP or I would have never heard the end of it. She calmed down after awhile, and actually enjoyed a good bit of the racing, but has no intentions of ever going back again.

i'll be there wed night and hopefully late sunday in the winners circle like norwalk with team nitroplate guys , come back and look me up , just ask for big steve or scubasteve

I will be there. Watching the first timers hanging on the rope can be entertaining when the nitro hits them like a ton of bricks. Not sure I would do that to my wife, unless I didn't want her to make this a favorite thing to do with the guys.

Based on the weather Forcast, these guys/gals had better qualify Friday night or they are Done! High 80's on Sat/Sun.

I will be there as well... I vote with your son, give her a great memory/shock...

CJ Curtsinger

I just saw your name on the entry list.
I'll be looking out for you. A guy I work with is brother-in-law to a S/C driver (Ronald Clayton) - so I will be cruising the pits sometime this weekend.

DLB

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back