Our new Granddaughter-first in 5 generation (1 Viewer)

Sue

Nitro Member
I know I am new to the nitromater, But wented to tell you all of the wonderful blessing my hubby and I got yesterday.
Our Son and his wife had a little Girl.:) This is the first girl in my husband's family in 5 generation.
Kendall Elizabeth 8 lb. 9oz. and 19 in. Mom,Dad big Brother are all doing great.
( oh we were watching the speed ch." pinks" when she was born. Nana and Papa has all ready got her a NHRA t shirt)
We love reading niteromater.:cool:

congrats and the new little one

Congrats.... Grandkids are great fun...
and you can send them home after spoiling :D

Congrats. Karl is right. Spoil them good and send them home on a couple extra doses of sugar. :D

Doesn't work with little DM (10 months), in fact, he likes gramp's coffee (1cream, 4 sugar)... and it mellows him out:eek: Wife and daughter call him "Mini Pops"

I know I am new to the nitromater, But wented to tell you all of the wonderful blessing my hubby and I got yesterday.
Our Son and his wife had a little Girl.:) This is the first girl in my husband's family in 5 generation.
Kendall Elizabeth 8 lb. 9oz. and 19 in. Mom,Dad big Brother are all doing great.
( oh we were watching the speed ch." pinks" when she was born. Nana and Papa has all ready got her a NHRA t shirt)
We love reading niteromater.:cool:

Thats great Sue! Grandma Jeannie already has James (grandkid #10) watching Speed Channel - :D Fortunately, Grandpa has avoided spoiling any of the previous nine - :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back