Who is going to Indy? (1 Viewer)

MHayes

Staff member
Nitro Member
Well, this will be my very first year to attend the "Big Go", but unfortunately I will not be joined by my Dad, who introduced me to drag racing many, many years ago! He hasn't been doing well lately and decided that travelling to Indy might be a bit too much for him.....we still do Gainesville and Atlanta together, so it's still all good!

Anyway, I'll be heading up from Atlanta and thought I would see who else is attending. After being on this site for 4 years, it would be nice to put some faces with the names. I'll be there on Sunday and Monday, arriving late Saturday afternoon.

We'll be there all 5 days.I'm taking my wife to a race for the first time.This will be my 3rd time at Indy.Sitting in the TEC area.Maybe we can pick a time and place to all meet up.
Guy

I'm going for the first time since 1980. It's a Mother's Day gift from my son, Randy. I'll be hanging in the Lucas hospitality area, but since I guess I'll have a golf cart, I could be anywhere!

we usually have a mater meeting fri-mon. Kust a meet and great for a few minutes. Its a great way to put faces with names.

Haven't set the times yet but will do sometime this week. Hope to meet everyone there

I usually get there before the gates open so i can park right outside of the entrance can host a small cook out thing if you bring food I will have equipment to cook as i do a big blow out for customers in chicago every year , so a small group wont be a problem , good way to network :cool:

Last edited:
I will be in the campground across the street from Thursday til Monday.

I will also be at the Mater meetings.

We will be there sat hanging in the Matco area. Love the big go. Been every year since 96.

My sister and I are leaving New York on the Tuesday next week. We should be at the track walking around on Wednesday.

Dad and myself are going Friday through Monday. We will have a couple of first timers with us, so it should be interesting to get their reaction to nitro

Hey Alan, do you know where a more detailed schedule is? All I find on the nhra site covers just to pro's. Not all of us are nitro snobs :)

I will be there Friday-till the last pair of cars got down the track on Monday!!! Just look for a guy wearing a hat- and a DRAW Dress Shirt with the name Kevin on it.. That will be ME!!!!:eek::cool:;)

I'll be there Thursday to Tuesday. Looking forward to another great year, and seeing some great people! :D

I'll be there Thursday-Monday working with Tigges Racing TAFC, stop by and say hi! I will also try and make at least one Mater meeting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back