What's wrong with this picture? (1 Viewer)

Wes

Nitro Member
Can you pick out what does not belong?

RL_JohnForce-SteveTorrence-KhalidAlBalooshi.jpg

? :)

rj3zgi.jpg

In the words of my students:

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Last edited:
I only notice this because I got the third degree for having a Gatorade in my hand under the tower a few years back.

Of course...That's not all that does not belong. :eek:

Only other thing I see is that Force has the over-forty gut with the appropriate title "High Mileage".

Ick, I know I'd much rather have a water, or poweraid during or after exercise... I wonder how many drivers actually like that stuff...

And I know that before I play a hockey game, do not drink coffee, the caffeine gives me the jitters, and it VERY MUCH throws me off my game. Wonder if any drivers experience something similar when they drink a full throttle during a race (or I bet they just take a sip when the cameras are on)

Wonder if any drivers experience something similar when they drink a full throttle during a race (or I bet they just take a sip when the cameras are on)

I think you're right, most are just showing some sort of support for Coca-Cola, and I am sure they are welcome to enjoy crisp refreshing Dasani bottled water as well, but then it's not the product sponsor, but IS a parent company product.

I think it's all junk anyway....but hey, sports drinks, carbonated sports drinks, and the kardashians experienced popularity explosions....so it indeed is a matter of taste

I know the racers weren't expected to roll a pack of Winston's in their shirt sleeves and puff away in support of the product sponsor....

Last edited:
When Powerade was the NHRA sponsor, I was working for a pro team and they had bottles of gatorade in the cooler. Thirsty and not thinking, I grabbed one from the ice chest and then went over to the NHRA press room. Once I got in there it hit me that I had a gatorade in my hand! I though oh sh#t! So, before anyone could see me I went to the nearest trash basket and stuffed it in there (still nearly full) as deep as I could. Nobody noticed but it would have been bad if anyone from NHRA had saw it.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back