What's wrong with the Cunnigham car? (1 Viewer)

Interesting to see Jim wrenching on a Ford. If memory serves me correctly, Jim was a Ford guy when his professional career began.

Interesting to see Jim wrenching on a Ford. If memory serves me correctly, Jim was a Ford guy when his professional career began.

Jim played a key role in Australia's first Pro Stock 6 second pass (400ci/2300) by Dave Newcomb a few months ago, which was also a Ford.

Jim has reportedly left the program. The problems still continue.
Session 4 at Phoenix:
Left Lane: Gordie Rivera No Time, Now #17; Best prior run: 6.822/202.33, Was #17
Right Lane: Grace Howell Runs 7.471/149.12, Now #18; Best prior run: 21.390/34.39, Was #18

Weather conditions: air temperature 91 degrees, relative humidity 15 percent, barometer 28.56 inches, adjusted altitude 3,799 feet, track temperature 126 degrees.

Rivera was a no show. Howell with a nice straight pass until around 1000 feet and pushed in the clutch.

Something def seems to be going on,I mean can the car be set up that bad? All the past drivers didnt have this problem,maybe its to much for her?????

More testing on the agenda.
from FB
"Good Morning!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Getting ready to leave Phoenix to go test. Thank you all for the well wishes!!"

Lots of patience at the Cunningham's:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back