Vegas Pics! (1 Viewer)

Methinks Joe likes blondes ...

I also liked both of those shots of the Skytel dragster. Love perspectives like that.

I need to get to the spring race next year in Vegas.

Joe, how many pics can you upload at once on smugmug? I had about 130 pics from the fall race and didn't have the patience to upload them all to photobucket.

Heh, the pics of the grim clouds makes me grin. It rains twice a year in Vegas. In November and February. Nothing to fear in April.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice shots! Even the car stuff and Vegas lights.
What sort of camera?

Tom, it's a Nikon D200 with an 18-200m lense. Kris I think you can upload as many as you want, David Smith proves that every race. But I use Small files to save time, the Large files are 4-5 mg. while the small ones are just 1 mg or smaller. Much Faster!

Great shots as usual, Joe. That was a great weekend, made even better by Stacy losing $25 to me in the FC final! It was good seeing you, Greg and that Okie boy Burgess again (go Boise State!).

Oh yeah...Lisa won $4,300 at the Hilton Sunday night.

thanks for the great photos. I haven't visited in three or four years and the new places seem very cool. The scenery is nice, as are the race cars and mountains.

Thanks again.

Great job Joe, now I really can't wait to be there in October!!!!

I'm thinking of getting a D200 myself, how are finding yours?

Thanks
Paul.

Great stuff. The Rockstar girl is Lezza Diehl, husband Jeff is going to drive the car at some IHRA events.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back