Dallas Pics! (1 Viewer)

Great pics Joe!!

They showed that weedwacker mixer on the show last night iffen my memory serves me right.

Nice pics as always Joe. Hope you like the new camera. This is the first race I have been too in 10 years that I didnt take alot of pics. The only pics I took all weekend were standing on the starting line Sat night during Pro Mod and sportsman class racing.

Great shots mate!

It was good catching up with you again.

It was also cool to meet some other 'Maters, this definately helps in putting faces to the names!

Excellent as always.
The one called "Oh man....busted!!!" LOL!
Kel and family lookin' great
the crowds looked huge(without the welfare points chase system),
cool maters at the meetings,
hooters girls awesome,
rain/cold front coming in, ominous pic,

thanx for shootin some pics!

How did the Skoal girl not win BEST ENGINEERED??? :D

Apparently her body mods weren't approved by the NHRA. :D

I am currently negotiating a contract to build a template. :eek:

When I snapped a shot of her (just after Joe took his shot) she looked over at me and I gestured to her to wave, she mouthed "I am not allowed to"... come to think of it, it may have been "I love you"!! :D

Paul
Her mods are NHRAY approved!!
And that is some funny stuff you said right there...
Thanks for the laugh... Peace:D

The pics are great. Now I know why I don’t take my camera anymore. You guys take some great pictures.

Did any of you locals ask why the "cheap" parking was not available this year across the road near the main entrance? We got to the track around 10:30 Sunday and had to park as far away from the track as we ever did, out near a fence and at the end of the track. I am wondering if the owner of the parking area so many of us used (easy to get in and out fast) had sold the place. It looked like a new gate was at the old entrance.

Anyway, we enjoyed the race, especially the “no oil down” Friday. I can't ever remember that happening in all the years we have gone. Guess, if you have to give away points, it makes a difference.

Roger, I'm not sure about the parking across the street. I know there's a campground over there and I remember there was parking just across the street from the gate 3 years ago. Maybe they lost the 'use' of that property.

I did hear Billy Meyer say over the PA that they had started having folks park in the corn field at the end of the parking lot and that he should maybe contact the owner. LMAO!

There sure were TONS of people there on Sunday!

Yes, best I remember, that area across the road had been used as a parking area/vendors under tent area for many years. I always liked it for fast exiting at the end of the race. The traffic control really sucks after the Friday night event. Evidently, the Ennis police are out of their league when it comes to handling 10's of thousands of people exiting at once.

Interestingly, as we went back up I-45 Friday night to Dallas, we were shot by laser three times within a 5 minute period by the Palmer and Ferris local police. They were all off the road hiding on roads perpendicular to I-45. They knew what time the races quit Friday night!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back