Dallas Pics! (1 Viewer)

thanks for the great shots....hope the seldom seen tag on Troy goes away next year. Are you the same Joe Sherwood from enginemasters?

Great shots again Joe!! :)

I liked the shots from Dealey Plaza. I've never been there but it's on my list of places to visit.

Oh, and...... Nice eye candy pictures as usual!! :D

......she looked over at me and I gestured to her to wave, she mouthed "I am not allowed to"... come to think of it, it may have been "I love you"!! :D
- she said the same thing to me earlier this year!:D
- awesome pics as usual.
- photo with Joe Hartley - side says 'i want power, i want control, i want an?'
anybody know what's up with this phrase? also, they've had an IBM brand
logo in front area of their dragster for a couple of years, still had it at BIR,
now i see it's changed? great family, if they could ever land some backing....
- so at BIR this year these two young fella's stop at our campsite and say they
are trying to put together a 'zoo' sponsorship for a TAFC and they would somehow try to give recognition to those who helped. (just for that weekend)
It was Brandon Lewis and friend - I gave them $10.00 and said good luck.
Now in my book, that's 'shoe leather on the pavement' - sell, sell, sell - they
certainly have my respect.
- the 'Blue Whale' girls - why are they at an NHRA nat. event?
smokeless tobacco without carcinigens of tobacco? sounds like auto racing
fans would be a great demographic?

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing the photos of Elm Street, I know where I was on the cold November day in 1963 and I'm sure you do too. Thanks especially for sharing pictures of new cars and "eastern" cars that can't make it to the west coast or cars that are neglected in the color sections of ND. Good job.

Joe...

Awsome pics (as usual). Wow..was that Chris All8 wit a beer? Imagine that ;)

You going to Vegas? If so..lets hook up for a beer..

T-Bone :D

good stuff man, sorry I didnt bump into you during the weekend. I havent even finished looking at my photos yet....I took about 4500 over the course of the weekend!

Apparently her body mods weren't approved by the NHRA. :D

I am currently negotiating a contract to build a template. :eek:

When I snapped a shot of her (just after Joe took his shot) she looked over at me and I gestured to her to wave, she mouthed "I am not allowed to"... come to think of it, it may have been "I love you"!! :D

Thanks for the Compliments everyone. Paul, I remember that Skoal gal saying that very thing just before I snapped that! That must've been when we saw each other in the Pits. Talk about Bizarre!:eek:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back