Vegas Eye Candy....and a few cars thrown in! (1 Viewer)

As always, most excellent pics, Joe. And what was really cool, I was there when you took most of those. Sir Joseph, it was an honor to act as a spotter.

Jenn I had heard that as long as the Land commish is in office and they aren't developing the property, that they can stay there as long as another track is being developed? Any word on that track in Los lunatic?

Nope, I haven't heard anything. I think the last I heard was them coming around asking for sponsorship money from us to get it started up.

Trust me mate.... it isn't the wig that will get you all of he attention you need!! ;) :D
Exactly! You need to do something like.....um, I don't know.....

Maybe hitch a ride on a stranger's golf cart? They sure noticed Paul when he did it! ;)
Vegas2007009.jpg

Exactly! You need to do something like.....um, I don't know.....

Maybe hitch a ride on a stranger's golf cart? They sure noticed Paul when he did it! ;)
Vegas2007009.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG... that guy looks DRUNK!!!

You got me there Kel.... I have no comeback for that...

Kelly - 1
Paul - 0

Hey Kelly,

We got our tickets to "The Dong Show"!!! (thanks Terry Larsen!!!) Heeehehe! I will have to plan on coming to Vegas next year and us girls can all go to the "Wang Dang Noodle" extravaganza!!! Heeheheehee! :D

Ladies...........I will report back with my findings regarding the "Thunder From Down Under" show at the Excalibur! We booked the 11 p.m. show so that the wangs will be in superior form!!! and of course we will have plenty of "liquid courage" ourselves!!!

All great photos, Joe. I screwed up thinking I would comment on only the picture I was stopped at and commented on the entire album.:eek:

What's up with all the grumpy faced broads at Vegas? I don't think I've ever seen any as unhappy as this lot.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG... that guy looks DRUNK!!!

You got me there Kel.... I have no comeback for that...

Kelly - 1
Paul - 0

"LOOK'S DRUNK"??? WTF?? That was most likely the Coolest thing that I ever saw happen in the Pro Pits before a final round!!!! The look on those guys who were in the cart was PRICELESS!!! Oh and that guy looks Way Wasted....(Uh, I think that's a great example of the Pot calling the Kettle Black!):rolleyes:

Joe, thanks for the shot of the Classic Fuel Altered shirt. It features 6 Classic AA/FAs, Pure Heaven, Pure Hell, Nanook, Rat Trap, Bradfords Fiat and Blue Blazer. As corny as it sounds, these shirts are hand made by two elderly ladies in their garage in Laguna Beach, CA. We've sold over 2,000 of these shirts in our travels across the US and Canada.
Dave Hough
Nanook AA/FA

I bought mine in Bakersfield last year!

"LOOK'S DRUNK"??? WTF?? That was most likely the Coolest thing that I ever saw happen in the Pro Pits before a final round!!!! The look on those guys who were in the cart was PRICELESS!!! Oh and that guy looks Way Wasted....(Uh, I think that's a great example of the Pot calling the Kettle Black!):rolleyes:
Yeah, too bad I couldn't get my camera out in time. Those two looking back at him like that was priceless!

Oh, and I think Paul DID mean himself. ;)

Thanks for all the compliments on me without a hat! But, don't get used to it......at least at the track. :D

Yeah, too bad I couldn't get my camera out in time. Those two looking back at him like that was priceless!

Oh, and I think Paul DID mean himself. ;)

Thanks for all the compliments on me without a hat! But, don't get used to it......at least at the track. :D

Yes, they did both look a little bemused at my antics. I blame my behavior on Jose!

Yes, I was referring to myself, good to see someone is on the ball!! :)

As for the hat... I am sure Kelly has a nice (ugh!) new NAPA hat on the way. Hopefully the hats are prettier than the car!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back