Vegas Eye Candy....and a few cars thrown in! (1 Viewer)

Saturday? YIKES! I was buzzin' a tad myself! :eek:;):D

Like the new avi, Paul.

For fear of getting myself in trouble I intentionally left your name (and Lisa's) off my list of those considered "toasted"... :p

Lisa takes the cake for being "toastiest" on Saturday. Of course, we didn`t see her after 11:30 am.

It was good to see her back on the horse Sunday!

I still think you should have let her sleep in the bleachers then got a couple of photos to blackmail her with!!

Joe, thanks for the shot of the Classic Fuel Altered shirt. It features 6 Classic AA/FAs, Pure Heaven, Pure Hell, Nanook, Rat Trap, Bradfords Fiat and Blue Blazer. As corny as it sounds, these shirts are hand made by two elderly ladies in their garage in Laguna Beach, CA. We've sold over 2,000 of these shirts in our travels across the US and Canada.
Dave Hough
Nanook AA/FA

Joe, thanks for the shot of the Classic Fuel Altered shirt. It features 6 Classic AA/FAs, Pure Heaven, Pure Hell, Nanook, Rat Trap, Bradfords Fiat and Blue Blazer. As corny as it sounds, these shirts are hand made by two elderly ladies in their garage in Laguna Beach, CA. We've sold over 2,000 of these shirts in our travels across the US and Canada.
Dave Hough
Nanook AA/FA

Speaking of which Dave, why weren't you guys running?

Joe, by the way, great pictures. NHRA wanted us and the RAt Trap to run at Las Vegas and Pomona. To tell the truth we are drag raced out for this year. With 16 events this year and the last 5 back to back (Eddyville, Cordova, Calgary, Pinks at Las Vegas and Chuy's at Bakersfield), we decided to relax for the rest of the year, but thanks for asking.
Also, is it true that the Albuquerque track has been sold and will close?
Dave Hough

Also, is it true that the Albuquerque track has been sold and will close?
Dave Hough

The last I heard was that the lease hadn't been renewed, but there were efforts for a local racer to get control of the track. The usual red tape that haunts the track is still going strong and the efforts to build another track have stalled.

The last I heard was that the lease hadn't been renewed, but there were efforts for a local racer to get control of the track. The usual red tape that haunts the track is still going strong and the efforts to build another track have stalled.

Jenn I had heard that as long as the Land commish is in office and they aren't developing the property, that they can stay there as long as another track is being developed? Any word on that track in Los lunatic?

discreet!? :eek:
come to bir - that word is non-existant!
although some photos may be best viewed privately ;)

thanks for the pics joe.

If you get busted taking a picture of a good looking lady, always pretend that you were trying to take a picture of something else, and she got in the way. Nice pictures Joe, keep up the good work.

Joe, great pics. Thanks for sharing. But, it was odd to see Elvis was there. I thought he had a gig in Buffalo last week!

Great Shot's KING! And Yes, the Vote for Long Haired Mel goes "I" here!

On a personal note, I was honored to join the Mater's in the pit! But, I think the Caption of that pic should be...

Well, nevermind...You know what I was thinking!:eek:

Timmah!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back