Dallas Pics! (1 Viewer)

Great pics Joe. It was good to see you again. I may see you in Phoenix. I know that Johnny will be there....

Joe...

Awsome pics (as usual). Wow..was that Chris All8 wit a beer? Imagine that ;)

You going to Vegas? If so..lets hook up for a beer..

T-Bone :D
You`re a funny guy there Terry! Hey, Friday was a long day as I was up at 4 am and flying at 5:30, so I needed a little unwinding once I made it to Ennis.
See you at Pomona.

You`re a funny guy there Terry! Hey, Friday was a long day as I was up at 4 am and flying at 5:30, so I needed a little unwinding once I made it to Ennis.
See you at Pomona.

Oh come on Chris...just bustin yer chops ;) You plan on Vegas in October? I think thats gunna be the last race I can go to till maybe Sonoma next year.. If so..lets hook up for a beer...

Oh come on Chris...just bustin yer chops ;) You plan on Vegas in October? I think thats gunna be the last race I can go to till maybe Sonoma next year.. If so..lets hook up for a beer...

Nah, no Vegas for us, the Finals will be it for `06. I`m about 100% sure it`s back to both Pomonas, both Vegas races and Seattle next year...I can`t take being away from Sin City this long. I knew you weren`t going to make the Finals, but no Winters next year either?

Nah, no Vegas for us, the Finals will be it for `06. I`m about 100% sure it`s back to both Pomonas, both Vegas races and Seattle next year...I can`t take being away from Sin City this long. I knew you weren`t going to make the Finals, but no Winters next year either?

Even though you enjoyed Bristol as much as you did, I'm sure you were jonesin to get back to Vegas!:eek:

I`ll tell ya, I enjoyed Bristol a lot more than Ennis.

I agree that part of Texas isn't very scenic what so ever. But my memories over the years at the Plex rank up there with just about every track I've been too. Jim White going 290 in '91, The Force/Cruz final in '92, Brooks Brown running the First A/Fuel 5 sec. run back in '91. Cory Mac's 321 Pass in '97, too many to remember. I just wish they moved the race back to October to avoid the 90 degree temps!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back