Us nationals fs1 (2 Viewers)

Came home from work tonight (Fri Aug 30th) psyched to watch live coverage on NHRA.tv -- was disappointed to find out, they're doing Friday coverage as "Audio Only". Even MORE disappointed to get "WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" message on my screen when trying to get the audio stream. So... no video, no audio. WTF?

Came home from work tonight (Fri Aug 30th) psyched to watch live coverage on NHRA.tv -- was disappointed to find out, they're doing Friday coverage as "Audio Only". Even MORE disappointed to get "WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" message on my screen when trying to get the audio stream. So... no video, no audio. WTF?
You probably have it on audio only iv’e had video all day long.

You probably have it on audio only iv’e had video all day long.
Neither audio or video working for me here on the east coast. I log in, and click on the banner for Aug 30th LIVE STREAM that says coverage begins at "8:00 am", but no deal... message says "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES". Sucks.

Not sure everyone knows this, but NHRA pays Fox for the TV time. A lot. So it is up to them to negotiate the times and terms. I'm sure the NHRA would rather you all buy a nhra.tv subscription.

Not sure everyone knows this, but NHRA pays Fox for the TV time. A lot. So it is up to them to negotiate the times and terms. I'm sure the NHRA would rather you all buy a nhra.tv subscription.
Im sure,but i dont want nothing to do with that mess

Down here in S Fla. We had wall to wall Hurricane coverage on WSVN. Glad we missed the storm. Poor Bastards in the Bahamas, I feel terrible for them:oops:

Nice that they ran the 5th round of qualifiers on FS2 and ran way late on yesterday's final rounds. Thanks Fox and NHRA!!

i thought the live finals yesterday on the national FOX network were very good. kudos to the nhra announcing and production teams. well done.
unfortunately jack beckman did not lose until the final. when they bring in a first round loser to compliment lohnes and pedregon (which they did not do yesterday, but have in past),
there is none better than fast jack.

Yesterday coverage was very good. I really liked what they how they used the time during delays. Thank you Fox for giving us extra tv time!

as posted on DRO.......this is great. applause again for nhra tv production, announcers, and fox network.
The numbers for the FOX network broadcast were 950,000 viewers and a .61 rating. That is the biggest viewership and ties the highest rating of the year so far.
and noticed fs1 and fs2 had many replays of indy in the week following labor day weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back