OK, I set my DVR... (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
...to record the Sunday showing of the Lucas Oil Sportsman coverage of the US Nationals.

This time I cleared the memory and have scheduled my DVR to record ESPN2 ALL DAY SUNDAY...from midnight to midnight.

I bet I still miss 1/2 of it due to the Noble, Oklahoma Gum Spitting Championships running over or some other schedule change I never thought about.

I bet I still miss 1/2 of it due to the Noble, Oklahoma Gum Spitting Championships running over or some other schedule change I never thought about.

HEY - HEY Don't you start in on our Annual Gum Spittin Contest this Saturday. Its a full two and a half day event. After the first round the field get a bit sticky and the judges have a hard time walking around to take measurements. Really slows thing down (and you thought oil downs are bad). We occassionally lose judges but at least we don't have throw downs like last Sunday at Indy. :cool:

WOW! I guess youre starting to learn the tough stuff. Maybe someday you could work on a race car(LOL):):p

It came on at 8am this morning while the schedule showed something else was to be showing. Then the reminder kicked in this afternoon during Michael Jordan's HOF speach......figures.

I bet the Poker Championship fans are upset about how the race went 15 minutes into their show. Maybe I'll wander over to their message boards and check out the fuming.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back