FS1 dud (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Glad I stayed up tonight to watch qualfying at midnight now to be shown at 1:20. I know its already a primetime slot LOL,but they are getting just as bad as espn with time slots,just keeps getting pushed back. This copa could have been delayed,its just a talk show. I wonder if pro stock will get shafted tomorrow too on live coverage?? Sorry but not a fan of fs1 at all. coverage sucks and now the timeslots too.

Glad I stayed up tonight to watch qualfying at midnight now to be shown at 1:20. I know its already a primetime slot LOL,but they are getting just as bad as espn with time slots,just keeps getting pushed back. This copa could have been delayed,its just a talk show. I wonder if pro stock will get shafted tomorrow too on live coverage?? Sorry but not a fan of fs1 at all. coverage sucks and now the timeslots too.

Agreed Jeremy, it's ESPN all over again. (Sorry, still pissed about the Sunday situation and my limited time to watch). Been watching lots of IHRA and PDRA online which is DVR'd. Much more accessible as an internet person.

I'm ok with it only because of the truck race being delayed so much. It's one of those things with live TV and I think it just happened to fall at a bad time. Also the qualifying show is back in in the morning if you can watch it then. As for the early finals show Sunday, I'm guessing they have to squeeze it in to not interfere with the Sonoma race. NASCAR is done on there this week so maybe things will free up for us.

I'm ok with it only because of the truck race being delayed so much. It's one of those things with live TV and I think it just happened to fall at a bad time. Also the qualifying show is back in in the morning if you can watch it then. As for the early finals show Sunday, I'm guessing they have to squeeze it in to not interfere with the Sonoma race. NASCAR is done on there this week so maybe things will free up for us.
wow 2 for 2,was suppose to start at 120,and guess what,NOT. welcome back to the espn zone. Its not listed to come back on in the am,all more nascrap,then live lol. At least espn had better coverage.

Same old shit, we're second class, Spainish speaking coverage of some lame ass soccer game ??

Set the DVR and am so used to ESPN I set it to run an hour late even though I didn't think I'd need it with Fox. Woke up excited to watch it this morning and after FF for 1:47 I got to see a whopping 12 minutes of the show. Guess it's time to set my DVR to run an extra 2 hours from here on out.

Same old shit for certain.
Just like ESPN now you
never KNOW it will be on!
As always drag racing comes in last!
Thanks for sticking it to us fs1.
No caps because you don't deserve them!

So let me get this straight, the time reliability is the same as it was on ESPN, the on-air-talent is not as good and the production quality is worse. Sounds like a great improvement to me.

Damn, you guys are crying like a bunch 2 year olds. A live race ran over, therefore the other coverage and the NHRA coverage was bumped, how's that so hard to understand? You guys are acting like this happens all the time. How about the times Fox ran over just to show the final rounds live? The coverage is light years ahead of what we had with ESPN and the ratings prove that. Watch All Access and you won't have to worry about this, problem solved and I am sure you will just cry about that coverage also.

It's not all bad, at least we get some Friday coverage and a lot of replays of eliminations during the week which is great for when my DVR flakes out.
I miss Mike Dunn but Tony will get better.

The part that always bothered me was the fact NHRA paid for the coverage and was relegated to the back pages. ESPN carries Spelling Bees, hotdog eating contests and poker playing but a sport like racing gets pushed back to infomercial time slots even when they're footing the bill. While I'm a bit disappointed in last nights bump, I'm reserving judgment on FS1 as a whole and am optimistic it will be a good partnership.

Didn't anybody think covering the first 2 rounds today was a GOOD thing?

BTW: They teased a lot of live coverage after NASCAR goes to the other network. I think it'll get better (and it ain't been bad).

Didn't anybody think covering the first 2 rounds today was a GOOD thing?

BTW: They teased a lot of live coverage after NASCAR goes to the other network. I think it'll get better (and it ain't been bad).
Yea I thought it was good coverage actually. they did good!

It's not all bad, at least we get some Friday coverage and a lot of replays of eliminations during the week which is great for when my DVR flakes out.
I miss Mike Dunn but Tony will get better.
I like Tony P. He is doing just fine! I do miss Mr Dunn tho

Damn, you guys are crying like a bunch 2 year olds. A live race ran over, therefore the other coverage and the NHRA coverage was bumped, how's that so hard to understand? You guys are acting like this happens all the time. How about the times Fox ran over just to show the final rounds live? The coverage is light years ahead of what we had with ESPN and the ratings prove that. Watch All Access and you won't have to worry about this, problem solved and I am sure you will just cry about that coverage also.
Its fine the live race ran over,but couldnt they have cut the copa a little short to try and line times up? It seemed pretty useless.

A hiccup here and there doesn't change the fact that overall, the TV package is WAY better than it has ever been. Between re-airs of the pro show, the alky show, and the Pro Mod races, NHRA racing is on all the time! And let's be serious, the start times for the most part have been right on. It really seems like some people literally wait for something to go wrong so there's something to bitch about...:rolleyes:

A hiccup here and there doesn't change the fact that overall, the TV package is WAY better than it has ever been. Between re-airs of the pro show, the alky show, and the Pro Mod races, NHRA racing is on all the time! And let's be serious, the start times for the most part have been right on. It really seems like some people literally wait for something to go wrong so there's something to bitch about...:rolleyes:
At least an hr late again tonight at primetime lol. And as for pro mod half the series is on fs2 which most dont get. As the season goes we keep getting pushed back more and more. No better than espn. except they had better coverage! Nascar is over on fs1,dosnt mean squat,other live events will affect the races. Now lets hurry up and get 1st rd done in 8 minutes so we can chat about the races!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back