Fs1/ nhra thumbs down (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Why why why does nhra fs1 schedule between live games they know will run late,stayed up till 11 to watch qualfying and guess what baseball on, and then after that some other bs, that they already showed on fs2 on its original timeslot. Nhratv sucks too.

NHRA ON FOX UPDATE
TUNE IN TO FS1 AFTER THE MLB DOCUMENTARY SHOW FOR SATURDAY NITRO FROM THE LUCAS OIL NHRA NATIONALS IN BRAINERD.

Nice huh?

NHRA ON FOX UPDATE
TUNE IN TO FS1 AFTER THE MLB DOCUMENTARY SHOW FOR SATURDAY NITRO FROM THE LUCAS OIL NHRA NATIONALS IN BRAINERD.

Nice huh?
Im so sick of this crap. Bad enough pro stock gets screwed and now everything gets screwed lol

I give up. I’m diehard watch everything including qualifying but I think I’m done watching anything but the race. I’ll just go over to Drag Race Central from now on and read the results. Nothing worse than making your plans around this stuff and it disappointing so frequently. I think it’s hilarious that a certain someone thinks we should praise the 1 in a 1000 times drag racing benefits.

If the NHRA getting pre-empted by Baseball is the biggest problem you have in your life you're doing okay. The Saturday night show is being repeated on FS2 this morning at 11 am eastern so set your DVR and your life will be full again.

Once all of you here realize that NHRA is a third-tier sport and has low ratings and it will always be bumped or delayed by live sports you fan-boys can go back to your normal life and find something else to complain about.

Or just watch NHRATV for free on the Dark Web like I do.

If the NHRA getting pre-empted by Baseball is the biggest problem you have in your life you're doing okay. The Saturday night show is being repeated on FS2 this morning at 11 am eastern so set your DVR and your life will be full again.

Once all of you here realize that NHRA is a third-tier sport and has low ratings and it will always be bumped or delayed by live sports you fan-boys can go back to your normal life and find something else to complain about.

And its always going to be a third tier sport when it doesnt get the coverage its at least its suppoae to. They could have shown it after baseball instead of that non critical show before the race.

Or just watch NHRATV for free on the Dark Web like I do.[/QUOTE]
Dark web? I 've heard of this? How do you do it?

This was one of the rare times I was going to watch the show live . Saw the notice on NHRA.com so I waited. Thought the game would never end. Eventually I just added three hours to my recording and got it all.

I do watch it on DVR but its kind of hard when it starts 3 hours late or gets changed to another channel. I guess I should record over more than I do. It's not the biggest problem in my life but it is my escape from a busy work day. I can't just stay up all night waiting when I have a full day the next morning.
As far as the comments people make about waiting weeks in the old days go this is not the old days and no business or sport will thrive today operating like the old days.
I don't think it's too much to ask from a sport I have supported my whole life and spent tons of my money on including many times walking out of the Nitro Mall with $500-$600 worth of merchandise to at least make it easier to watch their programs. If the shows are late or not going to air upload them to YouTube or something.

Besides if qualifying is not presented as important enough to be shown on time or at all why should I care. I will say more often than not eliminations are not running too off schedule but it seems qualifying is a mess the majority of the time.

I'd wager more people attend baseball games (little league through MLB) in a week than attend NHRA national events in a year. By a large margin.

No to mention, some of ya'll need to google what The Heidi rule for television is. Although it was implemented because of an NFL game, it is applicable to all major pro sports.

Third-tier? You’re being generous, unless hot dog eating contes, spelling bees and poker is 2nd tier, because they all carry so much more clout and don’t have to pay to be aired like NHRA.

And its always going to be a third tier sport when it doesnt get the coverage its at least its suppoae to. They could have shown it after baseball instead of that non critical show before the race.

What do you mean get the coverage its suppose to? Coverage is earned by how good your ratings are not how they could be if you were on prime time.

It starts on time on nhra.tv I can't imagine any serious fan not coughing up 10 bucks a month to see their favorite sport instead of counting on Fox to show something when scheduled. Or NHRA could pay Fox more for a bettter schedule....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back