FS1 dud (1 Viewer)

A hiccup? Get serious! Bad enough that coverage was split, now final two rounds have been delayed by another hour by a talk show with two idiots talking about freakin' soccer. Please explain to me how this is better than ESPN. I was roundly criticized for canceling my NHRA membership because I was treated badly at an NRHA track. How do ya like it now? No audiocast, no rulebook and $99.99 for all-access that appears not to work very well. Appears Mr. Clifford may be part of the SOS.

OK... Some of you are giving FS1 a pass because the truck race ran over (mostly for replays of the lame ass wrestling match that some are referring to as a "fight"). I get it- live race goes late, try to get in the checkered (lets hope we get the same courtesy when we go live...)

BUT, someone explain to me the COPA soccer program that was TAPED and mostly talking heads that came on following the truck race?

Sorry Fox Sports- no pass for that one. If the drags were scheduled for after the trucks, where did the ball get dropped that some other program got first dibs?

Its not whining if its truth...

I keep trying to be patient and let them get the first year worked out. Having A race jacked up on channels we don't get isn't the worst thing. If it starts happening over and over then it's a problem. Overall, the time slots have been leaps and bounds better then ESPN, just hoping the production value catches up.

enjoyed the first two rounds live.....on early enough to sit and watch most of it before getting on with day.....you see all the cars
which i personally like.....i don't care if i see the finals or not....that's what DRC is for.....unless of course a dark horse makes their
way to a final (or wilk), which in that case it becomes a must watch.

At least an hr late again tonight at primetime lol. And as for pro mod half the series is on fs2 which most dont get. As the season goes we keep getting pushed back more and more. No better than espn. except they had better coverage! Nascar is over on fs1,dosnt mean squat,other live events will affect the races. Now lets hurry up and get 1st rd done in 8 minutes so we can chat about the races!
Odd, the FS2 show I recorded last night started on time.

and $99.99 for all-access that appears not to work very well.

Hmmm, do you have it? I do, and 98% of the time it works great. I had 1 time where they said the race was over and I couldn't watch, I chalked it up to growing pains and moved on. Just curious to what you are basing this comment on, I surely hope it's not the vocal minority who are still crying because it costs money and doesn't include Thursday coverage.

I didn't like that they started the FS2 coverage from scratch after watching Rd 1&2 live but I guess they did that for those who didn't get to see it. As for Sat night I did throw a little comment on the FS Facebook page complaining about Copa talk over NHRA. I did get one little soccer fan riled up and a couple more say it's the most popular sport I the world....whatever ;)

Or, (As good as he was,) paying per the minute for Davey Mac to give the results over the phone. My wife saw the first phone bill after I tried that and said "No more of that @#$&!!!"

Anyone not happy with the current state of affairs obviously never watched the 20 minutes of Winternationals coverage on Wide World of Sports....

Well then you shouldn't complain when you power goes out since most of man's existence has been done without power.

I remember the 2 week delay for the dragster, the hotline and limited Wide World of Sports coverage but are we really basing our standards on 30 year old norms?

Well then you shouldn't complain when you power goes out since most of man's existence has been done without power.

Actually, I usually DON'T complain when the power goes out, as I've plenty to do when it does.

It IS funny tho, how even if the power has been out for the entire day, I'll still automatically reach over the flip the light switch when I enter a room! :confused:

25487631365_658682b020_c.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back