FS1 dud (1 Viewer)

I remember those days as a kid. I'll tell you what, it made the day that ND showed up really special!

The part that always bothered me was the fact NHRA paid for the coverage and was relegated to the back pages. ESPN carries Spelling Bees, hotdog eating contests and poker playing but a sport like racing gets pushed back to infomercial time slots even when they're footing the bill.
and now add drone racing on ESPN. That's right, the DRL Drone Racing League gets daytime coverage on ESPN but NHRA Drag Racing actually paid $$$ to be buried on the morning hours in between infomercials and kicked all around when content ran over into their time slots. :confused:

and now add drone racing on ESPN. That's right, the DRL Drone Racing League gets daytime coverage on ESPN but NHRA Drag Racing actually paid $$$ to be buried on the morning hours in between infomercials and kicked all around when content ran over into their time slots. :confused:

Sounds like Drone racing is pulling huge numbers, much like Poker was for the longest time! ESPN and FS1? They go by ratings...

Sounds like Drone racing is pulling huge numbers, much like Poker was for the longest time! ESPN and FS1? They go by ratings...
What if...lets pretend that the people that make a lot of money figuring out how much advertising dollars they can bring in for ESPN or Fox (and jobs are probably on the line over success + failure) actually really know what they are doing more than us keyboard crew chiefs? If there was big money in televising drag racing, they'd be doing it. Either the product is no good or the market has changed.

Well, anyone in America can buy a drone and pretend to race. Televised NHRA the rich buy race cars and play. Now bring back the "old" Pro Stock and all of us can get excited again or televise Drag Packs, Copos and whatever Fords is. No disrespect to Ford I really do not know what they are called and I would go Ford before GM.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back