Us nationals fs1 (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Was trying to set up my dvr for monday 11am for live coverage and us nationals isnt showing up,some talk show crap is listed... wth lol

I just checked my DirecTV schedule. It has a Sunday afternoon show from Indy listed for FS1. But, Monday's eliminations are being shown Tuesday at midnight, CDT, also on FS1. Those are the only two listings for Indy showing.
The Monday live coverage on the big Fox network is not listed.

I don't know why you are having problems but here is a link to the NHRA schedule.
Ok......
20190827_111620.jpg

I just checked my DirecTV schedule. It has a Sunday afternoon show from Indy listed for FS1. But, Monday's eliminations are being shown Tuesday at midnight, CDT, also on FS1. Those are the only two listings for Indy showing.
The Monday live coverage on the big Fox network is not listed.
Fox coverage shows up for me but not fs1

Maybe you should try it lmao
It's kind of hard to watch it live when I'm there working and it's kind of hard to record it when I'm only home a few days during the season. Good luck trying to figure it out.

It's kind of hard to watch it live when I'm there working and it's kind of hard to record it when I'm only home a few days during the season. Anyway good luck trying to figure it out.
Ever hear of a dvr?

My YoutubeTV DVR is not catching any NHRA shows except final eliminations and NHRA in 30. Was never a problem until last event. Even replays of the "Nitro" shows did not record to the Library. I sent a report to YoutubeTV but does not appear to have helped.... :(

It looks like the tv time is down form last year and years previous, I thought in previous years they had live tv for all the qualifying rounds.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back