True meaning of HotRod (1 Viewer)

B

Buzzz Miller

ebay hotrod
If this thing looks like a million bucks, the dollar is really de-valued recently.

I guess I should ask- What kind of Museum?

Wow!
Where do I start?
The magnificent induction system?
The FHA approved insulated firewall?
The classic lines in the elaborate-yet-innovative body?
Should I go on?
All I can say is wow!

Last edited:
That thing looks like a Fiero that ran through and intersection and collided with an ice cream truck and one of those roundy round car things.

Looks Butt Fugly to me!

It has chrome valve covers!!! The bodywork is immaculate ... how this guy has not gotten a job at Pininfarina or Italdesign is beyond me. Somebody call Boyd Coddington or Chip Foose and get this guy a job.

Anyone who pays 40K for that deserves to be kicked in the nutz.

From the back, It looks like the rear end of a tow behind, pop-up camper trailer. It even has camper taillights!! :eek:

HOT ROD!!!!! :D

That thing looks like a Fiero that ran through and intersection and collided with an ice cream truck and one of those roundy round car things.

Looks Butt Fugly to me!

Jenn, your too funny. The first 2 things I thought of when I saw the pics was an ice cream truck and when I saw the pic from the front was a modified dirt car. Right on, great minds think alike!

Oh Man!

Wonder if he'd trade even for my Merc? Shoot, my stomach aches from laughing! Or maybe that pos made me sick.

Damn I just drove through there last week, I wished I would have stopped to see if this moron is really serious, as Bobby said, WOW :p

Justin don't type so loud he has modified ears tested in a wind tunnel.
Hello Ron whats happening!

Last edited:
Hey Larry. Running my butt off during the week and working it off on the weekends. Soon it'll look like that car they were pulling out of the snow! :D Otherwise things are definitely moving forward and looking good! Best wishes if we don't talk between now and Christmas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back