Threads from the old Mater (1 Viewer)

Rajunz

Nitro Member
Just curious what will happen to all of the old threads? Sifting through all of the old BS, there were actually alot of good threads on there. I found them great to go back to for reference, for old photos and even for some stories from the past. Is there any way that we will be able to go back and view the old threads? A few that really come to mind are the several threads that Dave McClelland contributed old photos from his racing history, or the stories about Broadway Freddie.

Perhaps a link to a server where we can still view these, but they are all closed for posting? Just a thought.

I can't say for certain, but I have a feeling that once the new site is sorted out and new members slow down that Jerrod and Shannon might make the old site accessible for a short period of time. Maybe that's wishful thinking on my part? LOL! :eek:

This was covered in another thread, in general questions I believe. Jerrod said the database is intact, but unaccessible for the moment while they decide what to do.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back