What do teams do with all their old stuff? (1 Viewer)

Mooseman

Nitro Member
Sell them obviously but this questions goes beyond old cars or old trailers or used parts but more the stuff you dont see the stuff tucked away in said trailer or seen only back at the shop.

Lets take tool sponsorships for example and use John Force as an example, when he started out in the 70's he would have had to have had tools to run his car, then in the early 90's he had Craftsman on his car so obviously would have used their tools, now he has Mac Tools as a sponsor so what happened to the stuff he used in the old days or the craftsman stuff he had when he was sponsored by them.

There are alot of teams who are or were around for a long time and must have acumulated alot of stuff over the years.

Its just a question I often wonder you know because sponsors come and go and teams get stuff through sponsors and I can't imagine having to change everything when a sponsor changes or whatever unless it was their product or whatever.

Its just a question I often wonder you know because sponsors come and go and teams get stuff through sponsors and I can't imagine having to change everything when a sponsor changes or whatever unless it was their product or whatever.

I been involved with teams who's contract has changed from Craftsman Tools to Matco Tools and vise versa. Those two companies dont care cause Matco makes Craftsman Tools. I never been involved in the switching of a tool company that jumped manufactures. There's been guys that jumped from Matco Tools to Mac Tools and vise versa I imagine that's either sold back to the tool company (or given back if they lease or loan the tools, they do that) or just jumped on ebay or sold to another team. Oil must be the same.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back