Racer needs our help, Stolen stuff. (1 Viewer)

Mr. Jean

Nitro Member
I saw this on another site and wanted to help. If this post needs to be moved, that's fine . Just wanted as many as possible see it. Please take the time to help, if you can. Here is Skips message.

Hi Guys,
I know we're one big racing family, be it we're fans, sportsman racers, or pro racers. Yesterday, a trailer was stolen with all the families race stuff in it. These 3 race cars belonged to little kids, and I am sure their hearts are broken!!!!!!!!! Can you all help look for the trailer and cars???

Here's the info:

http://www.jrdrags.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=10&Number=97061&page=0&vc=&PHPSESSID=#Post97061

Our 2005 Southwestern/United 28ft trailer was stolen from Hawk Point, Missouri today. Inside were all 3 kids juniors. The trailer was white with an NHRA sticker on the back - license #XAS-549. Inside was a 2005 Harden Outlaw car- Green with On a Mission on the side, a 2006 KCS car - black with pink/purple/silver graphics on the side, and a 1998 Motivational Tubing Bracketstar - red with flames on it called Red Hot. Also a 1998 blue Club car golf cart, a Craftsman air compressor, generator, 28" fan, several extra motors, lots of parts, & tools. If anyone comes across anything, we would appreciate hearing from you.

---------------------
The more people looking for this, the better chance those kids have of getting their race cars back. I am not a member of Mater. Can someone post this to mater for me???

Thanks!
Skip
http://www.jrcomp.motorcycledragsters.com/

That sucks... I've passed the info onto our tour truck and bus drivers- their over-the-road network is pretty expansive...maybe the plate number will pop up somewhere (we're currently on tour in the Southeast)... Double sympathy as I was a theft victim this summer and also run a jr. car with my boys... Hope things turn out OK- that's alot of work and $$ to lose

Nothing burns my butt more than a thief. Needless to say, I hope these folks are successful in recovering their belongings.

Thanks for passing it on everyone. I'd like to take the scumbags on a one way desert tour. No waiting.:mad: Let's hope they get their toys back and the scumbags get theirs.:cool:

Being a victim myself this year this hits close to home. There was a ring just busted here in NJ that was stealing in NJ and taking the items to North Carolina, then stealing in North Carolina and selling them in NJ. They were smart enough to make money on both ends but stupid enough to get caught.

I can only hope the worst for them and anyone that helped them.

Bob

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back