Thread for July 24th's shows (1 Viewer)

lmhb oyf

Nitro Member
I figured we could start a new thread covering each week's episodes to make it a bit easier to follow on here. See y'all after the shows tonight.

Brent,

I do have one question for you regarding the episodes...

Why are they shown out of order? It's a bit confusing. :confused: For example, last week was episodes 1 & 3 and this week it's episodes 7 & 2.

Last edited:
Good question, Drew! I'm kind of confused about that as well......and why not just show 1 show a week?

WHEW!!!! I thought maybe I was missing something... I went to A&E.com to make sure I set the VCR correctly and noticed the mixed up show numbers.. Do the episode numbers match the order they were shot? or the order they were edited? Ya know if you go jumping back an forth in time with the different racing venues you'll have us racers lost an confused!! :D :D

The episodes arent shown in order for whatever reason. Kelly, why you trying to get my 1 hour of John cut to 30 minutes???? Do I need to take you out back!!!! J/K with you.

I, too, was wondering why they didn't just make them all one hour shows. I'm sure it's some kind of editing schedule or something behind the scenes.

I'm excited about tonight's show. Looks all emotional and stuff. My hubby is a Force fan, but he didn't really get into last week's shows. I think it's cause it hits too close to home for him. I bet tonight's show pushes him over the edge..LOL!
:p :D

Hi I found their schedule very confusing, between three dif links to times, episode 6 isnt listed at all. This season, seems to include 7 episodes, but theirs more than that in the can, and they orderd 4 more, my questions are how many episodes will Season 1 be? When is episode 6 airing? My friend is tvoing (is that a word lol) for me (Yes Brent I had her intentionally leave in all the commercials :D ) and we didnt see episode 6 listed as of last friday. I havent been able to watch my first two episodes yet, but Im looking forward to it! My friend did watch the show, not being a drag racing fan, she said she liked the show very much, but that John was a lil hard to take, and I told her, we all love John for his candid and outrageous behavoir! I dont think theres another racing family out there that could be as interesting to see into thier daily lives as this one. Interesting people yes, for entertainment value no!
~former I.A.T.S.E. Local 727-80 Crafts Service- Grips

Am I the only one who wouldn't be surprised if Paris Hilton made a cameo on this show?

I never imagined I'd ever say John Force made me get teary eyed, but he did tonight. I felt sorry for him, he was trying his hardest to be sweet. This show is exposing way more raw emotion than I had expected. I think that's what will make it a hit though. It's so real.

I REALLY liked tonight's shows. I hope the rest are as good as tonight's. The Scelzi cameo was great. I don't think John learned much from him though! :D

Couple of great episodes tonight, very cool to see what they did for Uncle Louie. Have to say I`m hooked on that song "Woman" by Wolfmother that they play on the opening credits. I bought the CD, and must have played it twenty times in the rental car this past weekend in Seattle.

Have to say I`m hooked on that song "Woman" by Wolfmother that they play on the opening credits. I bought the CD, and must have played it twenty times in the rental car this past weekend in Seattle.

I'm hooked on that song, too. Wonder if they got it on ITunes? I'll have to go see.

In that song they have a Led Zeppelin sound going on.
:)

*Edit*
ITunes has the song and the video. WOW! That lead singer has some fro goin on.
:D

Last edited:
I thought it was excellant, My Wife even watched it too, She liked it also, The Girls are starting to come around, it was cool that they saw where John came from, They needed that. This show is getting better, cant' wait till' next week, I'm hooked.

Will wait for my wife to watch it when she gets home... My take, Bout time the girls realized where they really come from... tried to explain that to wife last week, she didn't have much nice to say about John... the poor guy is trying, think taking the girls to Bell Gardens was something that should have a long time ago...

One thing I like, is each 1/2 hour is on a theme... the time line isn't important, it's about snapshots of how the relationships get mended. That's why John Q Public can grasp the show. :)

I've heard of Louie Force for years but never had seen what he looked like! That wall that John and Laurie always talk on, is that the 57 Freeway behind them?:rolleyes:

The second week was pretty good. I just don't understand the timing. I thought the date was earlier in the year and then they show the interview of Force at Joliet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back