team summit (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
before it gets too far away from the race, just wanted to congratulate
jason on his 2nd winter nats. title.
also read that j. perley is back with team summit.
great performance @ pomona by both cars - hope for continued more.

......and again.......team summit final
congrats to jason for 3rd win

Thanks for noting their performance Mike. They have the cars to beat. Others (Edwards, AJ, Brogdon, etc.) have moments where they seem to be competitive with the Summit cars, but no two cars are more consistent than those Summit Ponchos! ;)

Whats the story on Ken Black? Is he doing OK it seems know one is saying anything, or I've missed the news.

Wicked performance, man! Those 2 cars and drivers are just awesome. But I have to ask, me being a Pontiac owner myself..... does General Motors subsidize them (or any of the other GXP cars out there) at all?

Wicked performance, man! Those 2 cars and drivers are just awesome. But I have to ask, me being a Pontiac owner myself..... does General Motors subsidize them (or any of the other GXP cars out there) at all?

I can't imagine any support from GM. Most of it left during the government buyout. Plus, they're not going to spend money promoting a car and manufacturer that doesn't exist anymore. Too bad. I've always loved Pontiacs (second to Mopars, of course!) and have owned several. My wife recently had a new G6 and it was a terrific car.

almost an all summit final - congrats to greg on the victory and holding
off the formidable enders/cagnazzi/connelly combination... again.
great weekend for team summit raising money for ALS

what can you say - those guys are awesome; must admit was pulling
for jason in final

Hard working team that desreves everything they get. Remember a couple of years ago when the posts were negative about their driving? These things have a way of turning around so we have the complete package, good driving and great running cars.

jason back on track - great vindication following indy & charlotte.
marching towards 2nd championship.... and so deserving.

Talked to Jason before his final run. He was really pumped up about what a big day he had so far given all his primary competitors went out early. He then said, but I need to win this time, and he went out and did it. I think his driving this year is the best it has ever been and he has the best car in the class to boot. It's his title to win although in Pro Stock anything can happen.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back