Team Army (1 Viewer)

Oh boy... get the popcorn ready 'cuz this is gonna get ugly.

Your probably right and if it does you can thank NHRA for making knee jerk decissions and not put a lot of thought into what they do! :cool: I wonder what their response is going to be?
If they do nothing sh!t will probably hit the fan and rightfully so! :mad:

Great run by Angelle and the Army team. I would say leave her alone and give the Buell's their 10 pounds back.

The voice of reason. Angelle has seperated herself from the pack of like, kind and quality bikes. She, and especially the rest of the Suzuki's deserve no penalty. The same held true for Matt and the Buells. The distinction between Buells and Harley's, legislation wise, is still perplexing to me.

We'll see if there's any truth to the rumor that NHRA is 6.90 concerned.

Personally, I don't think the Buell's will get the 10# back.. I think there is some truth to the imaginary 6.90 limit. Guess we will have to weight (no pun intended) and see. All of this is IMHO.

Well if they keep playing this round robin of outrunning each other at each race, we'll be seeing some 6.50s by Pomona.:D

They should just take the 10lbs back off the Buells and let the class sort itself out for awhile.Why penalize any team for improving their performance? I can see if one manufacturer is apparently running away with the field,but this is not the case.The wonderful powers that be in Glendora acted too quickly in penalizing the Buells. Let the teams race without worrying about penalties for improvement.

I wonder if perhaps seasons should start and end with the same rules... The only changes that should be made during a season are safety... You shouldn't tell people "This year you can do this" and when someone does good say "Well you did that and succeeded, so now you can't do that"... If someone is clearly dominating then wait till next year to even it up... Just my view...

CJ Curtsinger

add the weight!!! whats fair is fair! but the $$ suzuki puts into the sport and being on team $humacher somehoww i dont think they will be penilized :( i was at e town today and george bryce wasdnt a happy camper about the weight deal and i dont blame him!

Was Angelle serious about some stuff in the engine that was developed with the help of NASA? I caught the tailend of the statement over the PA. Alan was she serious?

Was Angelle serious about some stuff in the engine that was developed with the help of NASA? I caught the tailend of the statement over the PA. Alan was she serious?

From that link I posted earlier:
"Steve Tartaglia is a genius. He's been working with NASA to adopt an unbelievable new product. We're going to put it on Antron's bike tomorrow and see if it will work.
I don't think she was BS'ing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back