Tommy Brown Pro Stock (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
I know that he didnt qualify, but I thought Tommy Brown deserved a litte bit of credit for his pro stock debut this weekend. 6.87, 6.83, 6.83 wasnt good enough to make the show, but for your first time I thought it was a reasonable outing. I dont know him, or who owns the team or whatever, I did notice he was driving a car with Roy Hill's Driving School on it, so I dont know. But anyways, Congrats to him and the crew and hopefully next time they can put it in the show.

someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that
Steve Schmidt's new GTO? Roy must of seen
some talent and got together with Steve to
see how good this kid is.

I know that he didnt qualify, but I thought Tommy Brown deserved a litte bit of credit for his pro stock debut this weekend. 6.87, 6.83, 6.83 wasnt good enough to make the show, but for your first time I thought it was a reasonable outing.

I could not agree more. Coming out of nowhere (not meant as an insult, just an observation that I have never even heard the name) and making good, representative runs is an accomplishment in itself. If I had the weekend he had, I would be very happy with my program.

someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that
Steve Schmidt's new GTO? Roy must of seen
some talent and got together with Steve to
see how good this kid is.

I thought it looked like Steve's new car that he debuted a couple of races ago, but I wasnt sure and I didnt see him, so I dont know.

Steve was driving Brown's car to get it sorted out. Brown owns the car & is using one of Steve's motors. Steve has a new car on order.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back