Almost Comp Crash (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Dont know exactly who the drivers were, but I wanted to say Great Job of driving to them both. In first round of Comp on Sat morning the driver in the left lane got loose/lost control almost hit the left wall. He corrected hard which sent him on 2 wheels into the right lane right in front of the other driver who shut down and didnt hit him somehow, plus I dont believe the driver who switched lanes hit the right wall either. I could be wrong, but if he did hit the wall, he didnt hit it too bad b/c I was sitting right at the finish line when it happened and I didnt hear any big noise other than them slamming on the breaks and trying to stay out of each others way.

I will say though, that when I first stepped out onto the track Sat morning I thought they were going to wreck some cars especially Pro Stock b/c ofcourse the Murderplex aint called that for no reason and the wind was unbelievable and even worse Sunday. So cudo's to all drivers this weekend. I saw a pro stocker yesterday during the first round when he pulled his chute, the whole back of the car lifted up off the track and wiggled vilently but he saved it and I cant remember now who the hell it was. Oh well.

Some of the saves I have seen on a dragstrip are mind-boggling.
Sounds like some hum-dingers here. Glad no one and no parts are hurt.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back