TANNER (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Does anyone know how he is doing over there? I looked him up but couldnt find anything,maybe im lookimg in wrong place? Nascar truck right?

19 cars in the race, started 8th finished 12th ran all of the laps

Not a bad start, I'm sure he learned a lot, and I'll guess he wanted more out of it

Flipping channels, I just noticed that race comes on NBC Sports at 11pm CST tonight (DirecTV 220 ... 30 mins from now). I plan to catch some of it.... Which I would not have done but for him.

Watched the race. 175 lap 1/2 mil track located 16 miles south of Daytona. Only one set of tires permitted in this race. Eventual winners dropped back early to save tires. Tanner got as high as 3rd generally raced around 5 to 7th until lap 142 when the TV announcers started praising his rookie performance and he spun the car as they were talking him up (something I would do!). He ended up 12 which was the last car on the lead lap running at full speed (cars behind him were roughly 40 mph slower nursing damages of some sort). I'm sure he was mentally drained but he got a lot of seat time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back