Suggestions for Ennis? (4 Viewers)

Custom Body Fan

Nitro Member
I was able to plan a last minute trip - I'll arrive Saturday evening and leave Monday morning, so I am only there for Sunday and Sunday evening. Any "eat here" or "don't stay here under any circumstances" advice? Even tho its a quick trip, looking forward to getting to my 7th national event facility (8th if you count NE Dragway, but I have never been there for a national event.) Thanks!!

Depends on where you’re staying, but the only place I’d drive out of the way to eat at is Joe T Garcias in the Ft. Worth stockyards.

Last edited:
Waxahachie, twice the size of Ennis and just 10 minutes to the west of the Motorplex, also has good places to stay and eat. Might be smart to reserve a room in one of those two places soon; lots of racers and fans come into the area for that race. 10 best eateries in Waxahachie:

I always preferred staying in Waxahachie vs Ennis. More options for everything and easier getting to and from the track.

Waxahachie is bigger and has more available amenities, however, Ennis has a Bucc-ee's! I recommend the brisket breakfast burrito. I also recommend avoiding the Ennis Motel 6. Its a dump.

Waxahachie is bigger and has more available amenities, however, Ennis has a Bucc-ee's! I recommend the brisket breakfast burrito. I also recommend avoiding the Ennis Motel 6. Its a dump.
Never been to one but some friends have and they said the Brisket is totally amazing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back