Strong Rumor on Team Connie K (1 Viewer)

Not everybody gets Doc's sense of humor, I guess.

So Terry, where's my trophy? ;)
No, I was just bemoaning the possibility that you may not be around to trade barbs with during football season!!! Damn, I forgot the trophy again--I PROMISE I'll be getting that to you in the very near future. AS they say, the check will be in the mail! Good luck to the sooners this weekend--is their game on tv?

Jimmy Prock worked for Connie a loooong time ago. He worked on Scott's funny car team.

I have not talked to my brothers today, but I just find parts of this a little interesting and yet very far fetched.

This is giving me "tired head"!!!:eek:
Who are you going to believe, your brother or the man from the Mountain State? C'mon Suz, spill the beans now that the cat is out of the bag!;)

Anyone out there have a good therapist, we have got Elvis up from the creek
sippin the Nitro-Shine but someone is slippin him the Qualudes again you just can't trust thos Bama Boys I told Fuzzy fill the jugs we headin to the Big
Go:) but he's gotta deliver a load to the Cowboy cheerleaders there's a rumor a fuel chassis is headed from Tx to Bama :D

:D:D

Scelzi could not say anything but its not true or he would be out a ride this year like Blazemore and Zippy. Don S. dosnt keep them around long if your not going to be with him next season.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back