Strong Rumor on Team Connie K (1 Viewer)

Geiger Counter: August 2007

No moves planned for Scelzi
"This is 100 percent not true," Said Scelzi, who announced earlier this year that he was taking a break from drag racing after the 2007 season to spend more time with his wife and two young sons. "I'm not driving for Connie Kalitta and I'm not reuniting with Alan Johnson. Sorry folks, it isn't happening."

It's like when Austin Coil was asked about leaving Force one day He said "sure if someone adds another zero on my paycheck, I'll go anywhere" anything is possible in drag racing, I doubt any of these rumors are true but I wouldn't be shocked some did happen.

Newsflash

Zippy will be driving a ford nitrous promod tuned by a retired John Force......Gary Scelzi joins Mike in the booth and Paul Page will be tuning a 4 engined tractor puller driven by Austion Coil called the Chicago Potato Peeler...........

Your right guys this is fun :D

OMG, what next. I suppose someone already knows what seat number AJ has reserved on Quantas for the flight to Austrailia for the Boxing Day Top Fuel Shootout?

And he'll love living in "DayTwah". Hey, I'll make a Lions fan out of him !

Hey John,

Does the door open on that roadster? It looks like the exhaust pipe covers the door.

I know that Willie is getting too old to climb over to get in the car.

no no, you've got it all wrong. WJ is starting a horse racing team to vie for the triple crown in '08. Mrs. Hill WILL be driving a nitro jr. dragster, but with paul page doing the tuning.

Does the Derby allow horses with Carbon Fiber roofs??? Then WJ is set...:rolleyes:

OMG, what next. I suppose someone already knows what seat number AJ has reserved on Quantas for the flight to Austrailia for the Boxing Day Top Fuel Shootout?

And he'll love living in "DayTwah". Hey, I'll make a Lions fan out of him !

Chris, believe it or not this was the hot rumour last year that AJ was coming down under. Cory Mac confirmed for this year.

Mark.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back