Strong Rumor on Team Connie K (1 Viewer)

Big John

Nitro Member
You read it here first (if it comes true). I have been told by a good source that Alan Johnson will be with Team Connie K. next year on a funny car with Gary S. driving. And dont be surprized if Jimmy Prock is not tunning Dougs car next year. Look for John O. to head south with Hillary W. and KB to NASCAR area. Remeber you read it here first.

So I guess this means that the Will/Kalitta/KB dragster will now just be Will/KB? SOunds like time for her to move again (from MI).

And dont be surprized if Jimmy Prock is not tunning Dougs car next year.

Why would we be surprised if Jimmy Prock is not tuning Doug's car next year? Jimmy Prock never has and probably never will tune for Doug Kalitta.

Sounds like someone is talking out both sides of thier ass to me. :rolleyes:

So I guess this means that the Will/Kalitta/KB dragster will now just be Will/KB? SOunds like time for her to move again (from MI).

If Hillary wants to get in the winners circle, simply lose the dragster and have Mr. Black get Greg and Jason Build a 3rd GTO. We need a woman in Pro stock cause the last one didn't work out so well !! :)

Jimmy Prock worked for Connie a loooong time ago. He worked on Scott's funny car team.

I have not talked to my brothers today, but I just find parts of this a little interesting and yet very far fetched.

This is giving me "tired head"!!!:eek:

Gee i wonder if thsi is the NHRA team that is looking at buying a couple of the shops next to each other in Mooresville....hhmmmm:rolleyes:

Jimmy Prock worked for Connie a loooong time ago. He worked on Scott's funny car team.

I have not talked to my brothers today, but I just find parts of this a little interesting and yet very far fetched.

This is giving me "tired head"!!!:eek:

Thank Suz remmber where you read this.

wasn't the AJ rumor from last year.

I'm sure my daughter would be picketing the shop if Hillary's team moved out of state anywhere.

I think somebody is just trying to be funny

I think it would take a big carrot to lure Prock away from Force's.

I could see AJ at Kalitta's, but on a dragster. As for Gary S in a second? Kalitta Funny Car... Scelzi did say that he had offers for next season that included a Jet.... does Connie have a spare Jet laying around?

I wouldn't expect to see one of the O Bro's leaving either....

Hmmmm......

I hope you strained the bong water with your pantyhose before drinking it!! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back