Strong Rumor on Team Connie K (1 Viewer)

Mr. Cornman???? Well, I guess that's better than being named after a three headed dog that guards the gates of hell, huh, Mr. Cerberus?

I read into Suzie"Q's" recent posts that something is indeed in the works or why all the clamming-up? This thread just became an even stronger rumor. Who says Connie can't pass along all or part of his commission on the sale of Alan's Lear Jet as part of his new employment package?

Mr.Cornman???? Is it true that AJ is going to run his own Operation outta North Platte?????? A second Yeller Toy Yota with Suzie Q Driving????? :confused::eek::D

Karl, I don't think it's going to be yellow....but definitely will be based in North Platte--hell, most guys think Indy is centrally located....

Mr.Cornman???? Is it true that AJ is going to run his own Operation outta North Platte?????? A second Yeller Toy Yota with Suzie Q Driving????? :confused::eek::D

I got an e-mail from a reliable source that AOL is already getting next years hottest athlete poll ready and Vegas has a line on Ashley Force Vs Suzie Q in the final.

(In my finest southern preacher voice) "Can I get a WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO on that"

Karl, I don't think it's going to be yellow....but definitely will be based in North Platte--hell, most guys think Indy is centrally located....

Anybody that ever looked at a map can see North Platte is dead nut center of the country.... equal distance to everywhere.... and close to.....

NOTHING:eek:

I read into Suzie"Q's" recent posts that something is indeed in the works or why all the clamming-up? This thread just became an even stronger rumor. Who says Connie can't pass along all or part of his commission on the sale of Alan's Lear Jet as part of his new employment package?

Don, sorry to burst your bubble, but I got nothin' for ya! The Kalitta Crystal Ball is turning foggy again! :D

Anybody that ever looked at a map can see North Platte is dead nut center of the country.... equal distance to everywhere.... and close to.....

NOTHING:eek:

AH North Platte, one day I drove through there for a year......:)

Ok, I guess I can let you in on a little bit of the plan..................I will be running a Toyota Top Fuel Dragster that has a paint scheme like an ear of corn and our major sponsor is "CORNY-CORN" (there is a copyright on that one folks!) "because it is AMAIZE-ING" (copyright there also) and we will be based out of Terry's cornfield in Aksarben. AKA.......................THE CORNPLEX!!:D

How about that?

I got an e-mail from a reliable source that AOL is already getting next years hottest athlete poll ready and Vegas has a line on Ashley Force Vs Suzie Q in the final.
Many aren't aware how Suzie qualifies as an athlete but she's world class at:
Flying-off the handle
Jumping-to conclusions
Running-off at (I think I'd better quit about here?)

This is funny... I am always asking my wife if she is tired.

She looks at me and says "Tired?"

An my response is "Tired from jumping to all of those conclusions."

Then I duck!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back