"street legal" FC?? (1 Viewer)

Now how cool would it be to pull in to a Mickey D drive through and order a Big Mac in something like this! :eek:

Joe

There's someone in town here who's taken an old ARCA series car, and made it street legal. Wipers, horn, lights, the whole works.

I personally met someone who took an old sprint car, and turned it into a street legal machine. Once again, lights, horn, a little wiper for the larger than original windscreen. Side nerf bars along with front and back ones. Painted black with gold leaf numbers. He told me about being stopped more than once by law enforcent folks who simply refused to believe it was street legal. Was running a stock 350 Chev. he said it was so light, it was still very fast, even though the motor was bone stock.

There's someone in town here who's taken an old ARCA series car, and made it street legal. Wipers, horn, lights, the whole works.

I personally met someone who took an old sprint car, and turned it into a street legal machine. Once again, lights, horn, a little wiper for the larger than original windscreen. Side nerf bars along with front and back ones. Painted black with gold leaf numbers. He told me about being stopped more than once by law enforcent folks who simply refused to believe it was street legal. Was running a stock 350 Chev. he said it was so light, it was still very fast, even though the motor was bone stock.

There have been a few NASCAR series cars converted to be legal to drive on the street. I've seen a couple for sale at Barrett Jackson.

Check this out:

Street Legal Nascar!!! - YouTube

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back