Got some extra cash? (1 Viewer)

We were only able to suffer through 1/2 of the pictures. I'd see some more but I need to go update my tetanus shot.

We were only able to suffer through 1/2 of the pictures. I'd see some more but I need to go update my tetanus shot.

HAHHAHA, I wouldn't mind having about half the stuff, did you read the article that was written about the guy? He has been collecting stuff since the 70's.

Looks like a place here in East Texas called "Reds". Full of old Chevelles and parts, He knows what he has and is proud of it too.

That gave me a headache within the first 6 pics... BUT, if half of that stuff could be number catagorized, that place (which already looks pretty organized) will probably be a freakin gold mine within 10 years. Everything there looks like something that can be used on some sort of hot rodding trend in the next decade.

I remember seeing an article in some magazine recently (Hot Rod, I think..) that was kind of the same thing- thay cracked open 5 or 6 storage trailers and found COPO Chevelles, Camaros, bas ass stuff that had been bought and stored from the day. Dollar amount for the Barrett/Jackson crowd was close to 8 figures...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back