Steve Torrence (1 Viewer)

And I'm sure he's NEVER had his name misspelled. Leave the red writer alone, misspelling names is simple/natural .... some of the written english we all see every day is clearly scary

Speaking of Alan vs. Allen, I have to look at the context of thread to figure out whether Alan Johnson or Allen Johnson is meant when someone types AJ.

That's why I go by two letters, any more and I'd spell my own name wrong :)

Anybody hear Joe Barlem yesterday? With Leah back in the Papa John's colors he said he was "Happy to have the gold digger back" Where's the outrage?

Alan

Joe is the co-crew chief for Leah. He referred to his own car as the "Gold Digger" since it is back to Papa John's gold as opposed to the Demon colors it had the last couple of weeks. If there was outrage when Steve called it that shouldn't there be outrage now?

Alan

I don't see a problem with ( Golddigger ) I think it's cool. Years ago when we had names, Jungle, Snake,
Greek, ChaCha nobody complained.
You know how many times I've heard ( Leave the gun take the Canoles ) LOL

I do believe there WAS a dragster years ago called the Goldigger. Was a rear engine car from the 70's? May have been a funny car by that name also. Alan, I was trying to think about being outraged about something, but don't let me get started. :p

I am quite sure Leah has a thick skin and can handle the "Gold Digger" comments in stride, if it is truly meant as an insult instead of a good natured jab. And besides, it might be nothing more than referring to the livery of the car.

I am pretty sure, Leah is thinking " I am living in his head rent free.
If people are jabbing you then they are worried about you

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back