Steve Torrence (2 Viewers)

Some mentioned that Alan Johnson has lost his touch. I know he does consulting for JFR (Brittany's TF), but he also does consulting for Steve Torrence. So I don't think he's lost his touch at all. Would love to see him back out there with his own team. He's shown he can do what multi car teams do with only one car.

Alan is a Genius when it comes to tuning, Whether or not the 2 teams listen fully to his suggestions is irrelevant. When he had his own team, I think even the Don was worried when they came up to the starting line....Priceless...

Probably been said before but Brittany will always be at a disadvantage as long as she has the canopy.

Probably been said before but Brittany will always be at a disadvantage as long as she has the canopy.

There a few things I can think of here:

1. Alan Johnson is not used to tuning a car with a company. At least, all of the cars he had on his own team always had an open cockpit
2. Brittany is not suited to driving a company car. Not bagging on her, it's just that some people may be better suited to it than others
3. Nothing to do with canopy, but with chassis setup. I wonder if Alan has made recommendations for that?

When they came up to NHRA to have the canopy approved, They had an aero advantage but thats when they said you need to install a wicker bill to compensate for the open dragsters.

IMO torrence is running all AJP parts and pieces, JFR is running JFR parts and Alan knows how to make his own stuff go fast and is getting there with JFR parts

IMO torrence is running all AJP parts and pieces, JFR is running JFR parts and Alan knows how to make his own stuff go fast and is getting there with JFR parts

Take a closer look. Her car has AJPE parts. Part of the agreement for AJ to "consult" was that the car had to be running his stuff. It was pretty well publicized in the beginning..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back