Steve Torrence (1 Viewer)

wow. I only compared Brittany's car to Steve Torrence's car with regard to canopy............not the DSR cars

His Al Anabi team all had Brad Hadman cars, he seemed to work well with them.

Rick

Guys,
1st of all, the DSR cars are running Awesome right now, don't take anything away from them.

As for Brittney. The cars are fine, the engine is fine, they had a clutch problem for a few races and now have it straightened out.
They found it in Atalanta after the 1st round loss. Remember they only had 2 qualifying runs there or maybe they would have found it sooner.

Brittney has set Top Speed four times this year including the National Record in Topeka. (Where she also ran her career best E.T.)
She went to the final in Phoenix where she lost a great race to Leah on a small holeshot. Before the clutch issue reared it's head.
She lost a 3.73 to 3.74 race to Torrence round 2 last week.

I predict that she will win (at least) one on this four race swing.
Alan

A lot of people don't realize that the team went on kill with the front half with the chassis being too stiff, Kinda prepping for next years rule changes.
She'll win now that they figured that out also.

Interesting about the chassis being too stiff. Years ago, there usta be a big debate about the chassis being a "flexy flyer" vs being "ridgid". Certain designs worked better on different tracks. I guess with today's tracks, & the glue, you can run the same car at every race.

even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes, lets see where it goes from here. All the cars are so close now anyone can win any given weekend. There is not a single car dominating like years ago.

Amazing what a difference a different front half does on her car huh?

Actually it was the clutch gremlin that they found after Atlanta. Car ran great in Topeka and ran great here.
As for the front half that got some of the blame. Antron debuted a car this weekend that has the 2018 spec front half (just like Brittney did in Gainesville) and it didn't seem to slow his car down much.

Alan
P.S. Ken, Blind Squirrel? That's Funny! LoL
She qualified 2nd at 3.68 and on Sunday ran 3.75 @328, 3.74 @330, 3.73 @331 (Top speed of the meet) and 3.71 @328 in the final
Also in the final she knew she needed her best light of the day and was .055 to Antron's .050 And if you think she rolled in deep then you'll have to explain why her 60' time was .837 which was quicker than Antron's.

In my opinion I think it's safe to say that she's back in the game. Top Fuel is a lot of fun to watch right now.

Misspelling a person's name is a major faux pas.
Force's top fuel daughter's name is Brittany.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back