Steve Torrence (3 Viewers)

perhaps gold digger is also a double entendre for the fact that Leah got the sweet deal to run a DSR TF car, all in good fun for she is the wife of his crewmember

Does that make Don her Shoe-ger daddy? :D

Torrence comment about racing the gold digger was the shocker to me.
If he ment the gold dragster, no problem, but if he was calling her a gold digger than that was very rude. He sure seems to have it in for team Schumacher.

Haha...well, "I was talking about the car" is what Torrence will say if anyone ever calls him on it. But like what others have said, this is small ball, and besides, a little rivalry never hurts. It doesn't hurt, either, that Torrence has the credentials to back up that banty-rooster cockiness.

I see that Torrence is running a Morgan Lucas Racing chassis. Maybe Force should consider switching from a JFR chassis to MLR since Torrences' car seems to work so much better than Brittany's. I know that it would never happen, but her car is about as inconsistent as they come right now in TF, and that shouldn't be the case when the common denominator between Force and Torrence is AJ!
Looks like JFR got the "kinks" straightened out:

TOPEKA, Kan. - Order after one round of qualifying in Top Fuel at the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, 29th annual Menards NHRA Heartland Nationals presented Minties:
Psn---Num-Driver, Home Town, Car Type-Qual-ET--Qual-Spd-Top Spd

1 3 Steve Torrence, Kilgore TX, MLR-AJPE 3.682 328.54 328.54
2 6 Brittany Force, Yorba Linda CA, Force-AJPE 3.730 329.02 329.02

http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=324833&NewHash=NHRA-SUMMIT#indextop

It's bout time, I was starting to think Alan Johnson was over the hill but always seems to keep his best for last even the season isn't over yet.Honestly, I wish he could get some good sponsor $$, rebuild his team and spank everyone's ass like he used to do.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We haven't had a good trash talker in the NHRA for years! Who da thunk it would be Steve Torrence? This is fantastic and makes the sport exciting. Ain't no room for snow flakes in this sport. It's either do, or load the trailer. Muhammad Ali would be proud of this guy!!!

That's why I love Stevie Fast Jackson stepping into Pro Mod, He'll break you down mentally with his $hit talking. We had it back in the day but now, It's all politically correct interviews.

The slang for dragster ( digger ) has been around for decades, I'll bet you sensitive types would find something to bitch about if her car was blue, yellow, red or green digger, get over it

Looks like JFR got the "kinks" straightened out:

TOPEKA, Kan. - Order after one round of qualifying in Top Fuel at the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, 29th annual Menards NHRA Heartland Nationals presented Minties:
Psn---Num-Driver, Home Town, Car Type-Qual-ET--Qual-Spd-Top Spd

1 3 Steve Torrence, Kilgore TX, MLR-AJPE 3.682 328.54 328.54
2 6 Brittany Force, Yorba Linda CA, Force-AJPE 3.730 329.02 329.02

http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=324833&NewHash=NHRA-SUMMIT#indextop

Where I come from #2 is still first loser, close enough only applies to horseshoes and hand grenades.

Where I come from #2 is still first loser, close enough only applies to horseshoes and hand grenades.
This was just the first hit on her new chassis/setup. Outside of who you race and when on Sunday, qualifying just gives you an idea of how to get down the track.

Tomorrow will show if the team has recovered enough to win.

We haven't had a good trash talker in the NHRA for years! Who da thunk it would be Steve Torrence? This is fantastic and makes the sport exciting. Ain't no room for snow flakes in this sport. It's either do, or load the trailer. Muhammad Ali would be proud of this guy!!!
We still don't have one, this one is lame as he's starting to repeat the same lines he's been using. A passionate guy spouting off is one thing, but this one just seems so fabricated to me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back