spy photos (1 Viewer)

crewcheif gt/aa

Nitro Member
ken-camden-albums-spy-pics-picture1643-spy1.jpg

ken-camden-albums-spy-pics-picture1644-spy2.jpg

ken-camden-albums-spy-pics-picture1645-spy3.jpg

I got these sent to me ..... that's all I will say about that.... This is set to be tested and then submitted for approval

I don't see anything in your post???

Rapid

There they are, Thanks for retrying :cool:

Last edited:
thats odd it shows on my end... tell you what...I will open my photo library to all!!!! unless you can give me an easy way to load them??

I am claustrophobic as heck, I get the willies just climbing into our dragster. Takes me several minutes each weekend to get used to it again. Tried on a funny car once and thought I was going to die. This thing would have me in full-fledged panic attack...

I got these sent to me ..... that's all I will say about that.... This is set to be tested and then submitted for approval

Whoa, that looks really cool.

I hope the NHRA doesn't keep stifling innovation like this, innovation helps drive fan and media interest and we could use all of that we can get.

I am claustrophobic as heck, I get the willies just climbing into our dragster. Takes me several minutes each weekend to get used to it again. Tried on a funny car once and thought I was going to die. This thing would have me in full-fledged panic attack...

It's really smaller than it appears huh?

On the pics, If i am correct weren't this photos out for months, i know I seen these before as maybe a work in progress shop photo, but now it looks like they will run it for 2012. What I would love it if the diecast company makes the diecast with the 4 hole blower, shroud, and enclosure. Heck 4 hole, and shroud be nice. I was disappointed when the 2011 release was without the upgrades.

I thought Big Daddy tried a canopy in the 80s.

He did. Swamp Rat 30. Here's a vid. Linky Linky As did Darrell Gwynne. (I believe.) They were soon ditched because of the extra weight penalty they added. When they go to extreme lengths to shave 5 pounds off of a car, a canopy that weighed, what, 20lbs maybe? Well, that was probably a no brainer after a few rounds.

Last edited:
google search 'don garlits' and 'don garlits vs. shirley muldowney'
neither search finds any of his last few real attempts in nhra back
in late 90's / early 2000's.
looking for anything with car he drove @ indy for vegas owner (can't remember),
the mono-wing car, or his final side by side qualifying pass @ night
with shirley in indy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back