pro stock gxp? (1 Viewer)

um...im pretty sure that ALL Pro Stock cars have the factory headlights and taillights on them...i've been wrong before...but i'm pretty sure i'm right on this one! Look closely next time you go to a pro event... ;)

This is true. A requirement of Pro Stock is the Factory Headlights and Factory Taillights must be used in the stock location. They cannot be painted on or decals.

But the question is... Do they work? I am thinking no!

On my cars they do...

Pat...doesn't at least one taillight have to work? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing most of the cars going down the track at night with a taillight on...

Pat...doesn't at least one taillight have to work? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing most of the cars going down the track at night with a taillight on...

Per the Rule Book: "Complete stock sealed beam headlights, parking lights, and taillights must be retained in stock original factory location. Required that at least one Taillight be operational. Headlights, parking and stop lights, and taillights cannot be painted on body. Side marker lights optional. Any other street equipment that does not affect external appearance may be removed."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back