pro stock gxp? (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
the new pontiac g6 gxp is slated to debut in pro stock @ pomona in feb , and i havent seen any pictures or at least a spy photo of one. i assume kb racing should be getting the first few then i think i read mike edwards was 2nd on the list. its pretty much december already and testing is in early january, so you figure the pontiac teams would be getting them very soon. has anyone seen pics of the gxp pro stockers? maybe i dont want to see a pic , im dyin for racing already :D

the new pontiac g6 gxp is slated to debut in pro stock @ pomona in feb , and i havent seen any pictures or at least a spy photo of one. i assume kb racing should be getting the first few then i think i read mike edwards was 2nd on the list. its pretty much december already and testing is in early january, so you figure the pontiac teams would be getting them very soon. has anyone seen pics of the gxp pro stockers? maybe i dont want to see a pic , im dyin for racing already :D

I'm curious as well Jeff. There's usually testing in early and mid-December (Valdosta?) to shake down some new equipment, maybe we'll see one of them then.

greg anderson is slated to get the 1st mike edward 2nd, but greg and warren are both form minnesota- 20 miles form here hmmmmmmm? sneek over and get us a spy shot please :D

greg anderson is slated to get the 1st mike edward 2nd, but greg and warren are both form minnesota- 20 miles form here hmmmmmmm? sneek over and get us a spy shot please :D
Warren hasn't been in Minnesota for years. Ever hear of Sugar Hill, Georgia?

I heard the bodies are slow coming. Hopefully they will get some test time in before the season starts. Cars should be ready to go by now but the bodies not being available are causing a problem.

Tony

sneek over and get us a spy shot please :D

Sorry but Don and I have a business relationship, I am a Vendor and he is my Customer. He is a Chassis Builder and I am his Customer. We are good friends (except when I am waiting for a car...then it is the business of time negotiation). I respect our relationship too much to compromise it. I am sure GM will unveil the new Car when they are ready.

They cannot release the bodies until there's enough to go around,right Pat?

I am not sure what the processes is for release for a new car body...who gets what. I do know how to order one however.

It's funny; 3 weeks ago I purchased new Cobalt off Polar Chevrolet’s lot for almost the same price as I paid for my last Cobalt Body. It came with a Motor, Trans, AC, Power Windows, and Remote Start...but it lacks a few things my other Cobalt offers...acceleration!

They cannot release the bodies until there's enough to go around,right Pat?

They realease the first body the minute the first body is out of the mold. They don't care one bit of who has the new bodies before release. The jockeying for position has taken place way before the mold is even begun. The supply is as fast as 5-Star can get them out of the molds. Simple as that. Just like the old days when the new bodies showed a large aero improvement, and the ones who got them first had the advantage.:D

Once they stretch and massage them it will look like every other pro-stock car out there. If it wasn't for painted on grills and headlights you would not be able to tell any of them apart.

I sure the miss the late 80's early 90's prostockers. They at least looked like a car.

Once they stretch and massage them it will look like every other pro-stock car out there. If it wasn't for painted on grills and headlights you would not be able to tell any of them apart.

I sure the miss the late 80's early 90's prostockers. They at least looked like a car.

That's why I like Pat Herold's Bad Rat Racing pro stocker. It has working lights, including brake lights. At least his last one that got crunched last year did.

Hey Pat, you gonna have working lights on the new one too?:confused:

[

Hey Pat, you gonna have working lights on the new one too?:confused:[/QUOTE]

I heard a alam and remote start also..........

Speaking of the crunched one Pat. .......... Are there any pictures available?

The car I ran this year, a 07 Ness Cobalt has working Headlights, Taillights and Blinks as will the 08 Ness Cobalt they are working on right now.

On Star might be next...

As far as pictures of the crashed car...well lets just say I put that episode of my life behind me and I am looking forward and not back. There are pieces of that car hanging in garages all over Minnesota. I have the Deck lid on the wall at the shop. I would really like to get my custom Floor Mat with Bad Rat Racing embroidered on it back form the fan that lifted it from our Pit Spot in Virginia after the crash. So if you see that Mat I might make it worth your while to get it back...

I have the Deck lid on the wall at the shop. I would really like to get my custom Floor Mat with Bad Rat Racing embroidered on it back form the fan that lifted it from our Pit Spot in Virginia after the crash. So if you see that Mat I might make it worth your while to get it back...[/QUOTE]

So where is "THE ARM" hanging?

um...im pretty sure that ALL Pro Stock cars have the factory headlights and taillights on them...i've been wrong before...but i'm pretty sure i'm right on this one! Look closely next time you go to a pro event... ;)

um...im pretty sure that ALL Pro Stock cars have the factory headlights and taillights on them...i've been wrong before...but i'm pretty sure i'm right on this one! Look closely next time you go to a pro event... ;)

But the question is... Do they work? I am thinking no!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back