Sponsorships (1 Viewer)

Now If Evan and Forest could recruit other sponsors at the same numbers they do race teams they could double the number of cars in the pits.
But then its none of our business and they may already have had a hand in that too.
You gotta admit Jim runs in some awesome circles.
I wonder if he gets to select the eye candy for the ads.
Save that one for the lounge.
In either case don't think the things us lowly peons DO know about isn't appreciated Evan and Forest too.
As far as Jim is concerned maybe I could beat Jarred outta that model selection job!
Hell's before this runs through the server Jarred will be on the phone!
For all I know they did the shoot in the Caribbean in the winter.

Ray: you forgot the chitlins and cornbread:D
Geez Guy and Dan, I was thinking what I said may be misconstrued by my interpitation of a Bama Boy... :D
Big smiles were nice to see this morning... :cool:
Ya'll are some funny Muthas... :)
Goodluck Guy...

Last edited:
Ray, looks like you might need a little help with your lingo. Here in God's Country, we don't have "you all". Those two words may never be used together in an sentence. The proper grammatical annunciation would be "ya'll". Promise me you ain't gonna do that again.... :D

(...and people accuse me of being from the north...)

Seriously though.. I'd love to see my Bama brother from Wadley get some money to go fuel racing. Been a while since we had a nitro qualifier from this state.

Last edited:
O.K. Dan, I even changed it for ya'll... :D Sury bout dat der... I wish ya'll hadn't not changed yur post... Cuz I thunk ya'll cared bout yer ball teams as well?? :) And ya'll don't not mention the women neither... :D What can I say, I'm from cali... LOL The only thing I hate, is the word Dude!!

You're in the wrong place if you don't like the word "dude"! I think I actually saw someone call an inanimate object a dude during one of my Left Coast trips.

I guess California has its strong points as well. Ya'll have the market cornered on blondes. :)

You're in the wrong place if you don't like the word "dude"! I think I actually saw someone call an inanimate object a dude during one of my Left Coast trips.

I guess California has its strong points as well. Ya'll have the market cornered on blondes. :)
Dude, like check it out... Revlon has the market cornered with the blond deal... But like, I got this killer idea of exporting blonds to other parts of the like globe you know... Maybe we can hook up and I'll do the exporting, and like ya'll can do the importing deal... Ya'll here what I'm saying man?? Like trippy dude, for real... Mega denaro in the bag bro...

I gotta get out of this place... :D

Ray & Dan:

i'm not totally out of touch, i married a blonde, and visit LA quite often as in
lower alabama, gotta go phone is ringing and red light is on, that means rubber band on wind mill is loose!!!! gimmie an e-mail and i'll send ya'll
a new picture of our logo, very BAMA!!!

GK

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back