NAPA in NHRA (1 Viewer)

That sucks for you guys with issues involving NAPA. Our NAPA supplier is top notch, and helps us out with stuff way more than our primary parts supplier. I'm hoping to see more NAPA involvement with NHRA.

I closed mine also and several of my friends are too, i know i'm a nobody compared to the NHRA favorites but they flat lied to me just like i said it's a closed fraternity. Southern boys despise dis-honesty our word is gold

In Bama

Guy, I have several business associates who will not deal with them either.

Seems (in my case) the right hand has no clue what the left hand is doing...
It's a shame that there is NO brand loyalty over there.

Remember this....the rich get richer and run pro...the rest of us pay their way...not this kid

I thought I read somwhere that Brut was just stepping back and playing an assoicate roll on DSR's team and Napa was going to take the lead sponsor roll. :rolleyes:
Oh well what do I know! :p

I'll stick with a name who has always backed NHRA and their customers.....Checker Schucks and Kragen

But CONGRATS Don and all at DSR!

KB

NHRAschucks.gif

Yep. In addition to sponsoring the Worsham team and being an offical NHRA sponsor, the Schucks brand also sponsors the Northwest Nationals. I figure the least I can do is to back the store that backs drag racing.

Every Schucks store that I've ever been in has the NHRA logo displayed somewhere in the store. Most of the CSK trucks I've seen on the roads also display that logo.

There is a O'Reily's just down the street from my house, they always treat me good, and can usually get stuff fast when they dont have it in stock. I know they caught alot of flack because they are a Title rights sponser, and you not supposed to do that unless you are a primary on a Pro car, but they support the NHRA, and they do a great job of locally supporting racing. I used to work a Napa in high school and it was good work for a student, but since then all the Napa's in Wichita closed up and moved away.

I use my local NAPA for about 70% of the parts we install on vehicles. The store is independently owned, not owned by NAPA corporate, if that matters. I started my shop out of my father's 2 car garage, then moved to a larger building, and I've continued to buy parts from them. They treat me well.

The other 30% of the parts, come from OEM--new car dealers. There are some aftermarket parts I will NOT install on vehicles, as they flat out don't work properly--o2 sensors, mass air flow sensors, CV boots, catalytic converters, etc., etc., etc.
Looking forward to seeing them more active in the NHRA again.
wave.gif

I actually will continue to do business with my local store owner but will not be any NAPA parts purchased, he is a good guy and has helped us with some fuel

GK

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back