New Top Fuel Car (1 Viewer)

cephus

Nitro Member
Word in Bama at the creek, the Boys have purchased the rollin chassis of
Bill Ancona's fuel car. Hootie Hoo:p Elvis has left the building to fire up the burners with Fuzzy. gonna need some Nitro-Shine for sure, leave yur cup at
the studio E, time for a new tune, ain't nuttin but a fuel dog!!

On The Sidelines in Bama:D

Translation:

The boys in Bama have figured out how to distillate Nitromethane, so with that in mind, they have ditched the Alcohol ranks and are moving up to NITRO! :cool:

All joking aside, thanks for all the thoughts & if i can't secure the sponsor we are currently talkin with we will more than likely have to run some a-fuel to
start but we are gonna give it our best shot, i have spoken to several of our current sponsors involved with NHRA and other teams & i support their products through my shop and trucking company but they don't seem to see
any reason to help the ole Southern boys, they forget the South and Alabama is becoming the Automotive car building area of the country;)

Hangin on in Bama

All joking aside, thanks for all the thoughts & if i can't secure the sponsor we are currently talkin with we will more than likely have to run some a-fuel to
start but we are gonna give it our best shot, i have spoken to several of our current sponsors involved with NHRA and other teams & i support their products through my shop and trucking company but they don't seem to see
any reason to help the ole Southern boys, they forget the South and Alabama is becoming the Automotive car building area of the country;)

Hangin on in Bama

I'll bet this dude's top end interviews are absolutely hysterical.

Word in Bama at the creek, the Boys have purchased the rollin chassis of
Bill Ancona's fuel car. Hootie Hoo:p Elvis has left the building to fire up the burners with Fuzzy. gonna need some Nitro-Shine for sure, leave yur cup at
the studio E, time for a new tune, ain't nuttin but a fuel dog!!

On The Sidelines in Bama:D

Hummmmm......... looks like I am out of a job now , need a top end tech that knows the car?

Since you guys actually know.My buddy and I was discussing this car and he seems to belive this was a ex Army car that went low into the 4.40's..Is that true? Figured I would ask here cause its easier then discussing thngs with him..lol

YES ,it is the actual car in my avatar

And was the car Melanie first drove when she joined DSR we ran it two seasons with the Skull Gear design just as it was deliverd from DSR with the exception of Bill's name on the side of the car.

Guy, you can count on this Bama Boy to help out any way I can. I can write relatively creatively, and my wife could sell ice to an Eskimo.

Let me know what you need.

Since you guys actually know.My buddy and I was discussing this car and he seems to belive this was a ex Army car that went low into the 4.40's..Is that true? Figured I would ask here cause its easier then discussing thngs with him..lol

This is correct....Its several years old..I hope it can still run the big number...! Aside from Bill Ancona being a true gentlemen of the sport, and a hell of a nice guy, he is meticulous with his stuff from what I hear, so the boys in "Bama got a nice piece...

yes it is a very nice car, has all new updates and has been front & back halved, we are very happy to get the piece, now the funding part comes to light, have spoken with E and he hopes the attendence at Graceland is up this weekend and he will chip in, and we have a big order for some nitro-shine so the burners are at full burn, gotta keep all the rednecks outta the
profit :p i have a meeting next week with a major heavy duty trucks parts distributor, been on my knees praying to the big man upstairs!!!!

The Boys

:D:D

Last edited:
yes it is a very nice car, has all new updates and has been front & back halved, we are very happy to get the piece, now the funding part comes to light, have spoken with E and he hopes the attendence at Graceland is up this weekend and he will chip in, and we have a big order for some nitro-shine so the burners are at full burn, gotta keep all the rednecks outta the
profit :p i have a meeting next week with a major heavy duty trucks parts distributor, been on my knees praying to the big man upstairs!!!!

The Boys

:D:D

Hope it all comes off for you Guy, it will.

All the best,

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater