Spencer Massey Articley (1 Viewer)

“I miss driving it. I don’t really miss the whole program and everything that’s involved with it, all the drama and the people involved with it,” Massey said. “Trust me, there’s a lot of good people out there in this world. But there’s also at the same time a lot people who are not so good.

Very awkward comment. His character judgment of people seems to be a little skewed.

It was nice to see Spencer last weekend. I knew he had been racing his nova a lot, but I didn't know he had bought a dragster. He has always treated me with the greatest respect.

Wasnt he the one that caused all the drama? Name calling and alcohol problem???

Wasnt he the one that caused all the drama? Name calling and alcohol problem???
That is how it looked from the outside but I don't think any of us know enough of the story to judge anything in a fair way. I'm really surprised after all this time more of the story hasn't came out. Everyone I know has a big mouth when it comes to gossip,lol.

That is how it looked from the outside but I don't think any of us know enough of the story to judge anything in a fair way. I'm really surprised after all this time more of the story hasn't came out. Everyone I know has a big mouth when it comes to gossip,lol.
Well ill pull a alan reinhart here, I got some inside info this is what happened, and im not saying who said what.

Those who make mistakes in the past or whatever you call it makes their bed for the future
That covers just about everyone on this planet. Some people never learn from their mistakes and never amount to much in life...but a lot of people do learn from their mistakes and go on to live a very productive life and have a very
bright future...and it looks like Spencer's future is looking pretty bright from what I see.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back