Spencer (1 Viewer)

Whats interesting was his spin on leaving DSR, "Top Fuel is so high profile and pressure-packed and the whole nine yards, it just got to the point to where I just want to have fun. That’s why I got away from what I was doing before. I decided it just wasn’t the right situation for me, so I decided to take a break". It would be interesting to hear from Don what he thinks about Spenser's spin on leaving DSR.

It would be interesting to hear from Don what he thinks about Spencer's spin on leaving DSR.

I don't think that is going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if there are non-disclosure agreements when a member leaves a team under certain circumstances. We never heard why Larry was let go/left Al Anabi, for instance.

I don't think that is going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if there are non-disclosure agreements when a member leaves a team under certain circumstances. We never heard why Larry was let go/left Al Anabi, for instance.

I was just thinking aloud, not actually expecting to hear from Don for the same reason you stated.

Why do you say that Tom? Spencer drove for Gene in the past,

I know he has but every time the Gene and Spencer racing partnership comes up on this board, there are other things discussed. I probably opened a can of worms by even bringing it up, which is something I try to avoid.

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Exactly!

Spencer didn't leave DSR to go back to his roots, it's probably the only thing he has right now! Don made it very clear a while back that a rule was broken and Spencer was let go.......so Spencer can spin it all he wants, but his ass got fired!

And as for Spencer driving a TAD, I could really care less about the little weasel!

Still don't understand why Snow is allowed on the property....even forgetting the obvious horrible nature of the "alleged incidents" from NHRA standpoint isn't it too much risk.

Don't trust him or anyone associated with him.

I know he has but every time the Gene and Spencer racing partnership comes up on this board, there are other things discussed. I probably opened a can of worms by even bringing it up, which is something I try to avoid.
I understand Tom, Spencer is my friend and 90% of the people making comments have no clue what they are talking about.

He is his friend, maybe what he knows was shared in confidence? Not taking sides, but this is the way friendships and business partnerships go.

I'm glad to see Spence get a first round win with a good light and great driving job. It sure doesn't look like he has missed a beat. I sure hope they get a top fuel team going.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back