Spencer (1 Viewer)

Disgusting

100% Agree

Seems his money and Michael Jackson style payoffs are the only reason he isnt in Prison

I get no enjoyment posting those links but he is a disgusting human being, and FOX 1 doing a on air "shout out" to Gene and talk about his career and being on site yesterday is BS

Do they realize who and what he is?

NHRA is a family oriented event, and he IMO shouldn't be allowed on the premises where children are

Not sure what "relationship" Spencer has with Snow, but I wouldn't take a full sponsorship from Snow knowing what he is, morally impossible!

Crimes against kids are unforgivable!!

Why is it any time Spencer is brought up people go ape crazy on him? I've asked this question before and it has never been answered. Does anyone positively know why he was released from DSR? Put all the rhetoric aside about him being an alcoholic jerk.

I had a feeling this thread would involve bringing Gene Snow into the discussion, which is something I had hoped to avoid. I meant this as the type of thread of "where are they now?" The comments I made about NDA and privacy were meant more towards the reason Spencer was let got from DSR, and anything that was shared between friends. That is the way it goes in friendships and business. Some things are shared in confidence, or are restricted form being discussed because of an NDA.

I had a feeling this thread would involve bringing Gene Snow into the discussion, which is something I had hoped to avoid. I meant this as the type of thread of "where are they now?" The comments I made about NDA and privacy were meant more towards the reason Spencer was let got from DSR, and anything that was shared between friends. That is the way it goes in friendships and business. Some things are shared in confidence, or are restricted form being discussed because of an NDA.
Spencer has almost always been backed by Gene Snow. One would have to expect that bringing Gene Snow into the discussion would happen. If people are Spencer fans, they must be OK with the baggage that comes with him. Dirty Money and shady people are always around NHRA. Phony stock deals, loan deals, tax fraud, oil price fixing, and more. If you are a fan of a driver or team that is sponsored by the dark side, to me you agree with what they stand for.

If you are a fan of a driver or team that is sponsored by the dark side, to me you agree with what they stand for.

Well, I never said I was a Spencer fan, or a fan of Gene Snow. Like I said, this was meant as a post about "Where are they now?" As for the discussion about Gene Snow, the reason I would have preferred it didn't come up is that I wanted to avoid the perpetuation of something that has already been hashed over several times. But, that is my fault, this is the 'mater after all.

Well, I never said I was a Spencer fan, or a fan of Gene Snow. Like I said, this was meant as a post about "Where are they now?" As for the discussion about Gene Snow, the reason I would have preferred it didn't come up is that I wanted to avoid the perpetuation of something that has already been hashed over several times. But, that is my fault, this is the 'mater after all.
Was talking to the fans that are "my guy, right or wrong", the general you, not the Tom Kacvinsky you. Sorry.

Tom sorry I steered it away from your intention but I have a serious issue with people like Snow and push to warn every parent to allow them to protect their children

As for your question on Spencer and DSR you have to realize going back to early in his career the trouble at the awards banquet, and then several other times in his career he had self inflicted drama pop up

Spencer IMO has always just acted like a spoiled brat doing whatever he wanted not expecting any consequences to come his way

But this will his career long financial support of Gene Snow is just troubling

And as we all know stories we hear are just the ones that we hear, what about those we dont hear about.

I only say be careful and protect your children and I am done dont want to beat the dead horse

It is amazing PJ about snow remember a few years back didn't NHRA get rid of the Penthouse car because of the excuse of family friendly racing crap kinda double standard :eek:
That car did run the full season. They got rid of a "cat house" sponsoring Gilby in Vegas, back in the early '00s

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back