Snake hitting his "target"? (1 Viewer)

Personally I don't smoke, but that's pretty rediculous, I mean it's outdoors, and the stands fill up with tire smoke all day long!:cool:
As far as target goes, they have the most eclectic mix of products i've ever seen.
i don't smoke either.....but i like the tire smoke, it's one of the things that seperate drag racing from other motor sports ...the total sensory event...sight, sound,smell,touch(groundpounding)and taste(those rubber flakes get everywhere)

Well, all I can say is, based on how much my wife spends at Target, it would make me feel real good if they backed Snake or any drag car! All kidding aside, I actually like Target stores. They keep them clean and sharp looking, and have a great mix of products. Funny thing is they are relatively new to my area, past few years or so, and the first one I ever was in was a location very close to Indy, just a few miles from the track. I think that one may have closed, however.

Personally I don't smoke, but that's pretty rediculous, I mean it's outdoors, and the stands fill up with tire smoke all day long!:cool:
Just wait until the surgeon general gets involved and deams tire smoke as detrimental to ones health, let alone NITRO fumes...:eek:

Last edited:
whatever it's worth......
there have been rumors of a new Target in our area for over 5 years.
today there is no new Target - I will believe it when i see it.

I just heard from a Very reliable source that Snake will have a New Sponsor in '07, but it will NOT be Target!:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back