Secret Behind Mater Redecorating? (1 Viewer)

nick name

Nitro Member
OK, I was waiting for someone else to comment but it hasn't happened.

With the new light background, I now see a very subtle blue bullseye watermark on the forum pages.

What's up Jarrod? About to announce the new sponsorship from Target? :D

Inquiring minds want to know. And by the way, if no one else is seeing this everybody please disregard this message as just another hallucination. Like I've said since the sixties, a day without hallucinations is like a day without giant blue spiders.

Good observation Jenn, but since I am afflicted with color-blindness, (kind of a weird handicap for a graphics designer, no?) if they WERE red, it wouldn't make too much difference to me!

Good observation Jenn, but since I am afflicted with color-blindness, (kind of a weird handicap for a graphics designer, no?) if they WERE red, it wouldn't make too much difference to me!

Does that mean you only see in black and white? Just curious?

No, it means he does not see certain colors the way you do. Red, Green and Brown are the problems for those with color impairments. My colorblindness is w/all three, some are only affected with one or two of those colors.

One advantage of being colorblind is that camoflage doesn't work as well as for normally sighted people.:)

No, it means he does not see certain colors the way you do. Red, Green and Brown are the problems for those with color impairments. My colorblindness is w/all three, some are only affected with one or two of those colors.

One advantage of being colorblind is that camoflage doesn't work as well as for normally sighted people.:)
Welcome aboard, my color-afflicted brother!

I spotted that too, and wondered at first, but it can't be Target, because the Target logo has only one ring around the center.

Last edited:

Gotcha! I'd always wondered about that, lol.

Growing up, I had a theory that during the time of Mr. Ed, everybody saw in black and white and gradually, during Little House in the Prairie era, people started to see color, and then now, everybody could see in brilliant color. Turns out it was TV that evolved, rather than peoples eyesight but I thought it was a pretty good theory for an 8 year old!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back